Younger Male 4 Married Female : Swingers Discussion 192931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesYounger Male 4 Married Female
TOPIC: Younger Male 4 Married Female
Created by: Jake92
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a 19 year old hung male. I would love to fuck an older married female in front of her husband. I am a nice guy. I think it would be hot. Would love to hear from you......Jake

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jake, Jake, Jake - Just saying "I wanna fuck ..." isn't going to get it. Almost everyone on SLS "wants to fuck" someone (or something). Class it up a little. Your profile needs some work. Go to the section in Forums on Better Profiles and take some advice and examples. What you need to do is put it out there so the reader "wants to fuck" you. There's a hell of a lot of 18, 19 and 20 year old dick out there. What makes your more interesting than theirs?

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
Well that would be yummy for both myself and hubby watching. I just might have to teach you a thing or two...

Newport NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Umm, yeah, what Rdy2play said...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"............I am a 19 year old hung male. I would love to fuck an older married female in front of her husband. I am a nice guy. I think it would be hot. Would love to hear from you......Jake ......................."

Geez, Jake, I'm a nice guy, too!! Plus I would like to fuck a YOUNGER married female in front of her husband. I think that would be hot, too!!

Whaddaya think? Those 32 year old over-the-hill married women do anything for you? Granted, they might have a few miles on them, but those are good freeway miles and they should be in good shape for a trip around town now and again. :-)

Seriously, those girls and those girls 25 years older than THEM would have you dragging your dick in the dirt. I don't think you would know what hit you!! :-) Your head would be spinning so badly that they'd have to take your keys away from you for a week, because and you'd be dangerous on the road! :-) You'd probably get killed and they'd have to delay your funeral several days because the undertaker would have to work hard for that long to get that silly grin off your face. ;-)

Seriously, though, send out a bunch of emails to prospective couples, You might just find a nice couple old enough to be your parents who would rock your socks off.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Jake,

Your profile says you have a sense of humor, so hopefully you can appreciate my comment as I had to chuckle when I read your note . At 19, almost every woman on this site is older than you !!

Perhaps you may need to be a bit more specific about, at what age do you consider someone to be "an older woman"

Miss V

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
If you are ever in the Reno area let me know. I'd love to watch you do my wife.

Spanish Spgs NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
welcome to the forums Jake. Hope you find what your looking for.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I am a 19 year old hung male. I would love to fuck an older married female in front of her husband. I am a nice guy. I think it would be hot. Would love to hear from you......Jake

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Younger Male 4 Married Female