Young, Attractive Single Black Male in Arlington, Texas looking for a cpl or bi-female : Swingers Discussion 59583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesYoung, Attractive Single Black Male in Arlington, Texas looking for a cpl or bi-female
TOPIC: Young, Attractive Single Black Male in Arlington, Texas looking for a cpl or bi-female
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello I am a 28 y/o black male living in Arlington, Texas originally from Louisiana. Looking for a couple or bi-female for good times. I'm not pushy or in a rush, so I have no problem with dinner or drinks before anything else takes place. I am an easy going guy who loves what the lifestyle has to offer. So check out my profile and drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry about posting in different folders. I don't ushually post on forums so I did not know that it was bad Etiquette. I appologize for the oversight. I cannot delete this post nor the others. But please know that I am area of my mistake and it won't happen again. btw I could not locate any specific forums that are designed for postings of this nature. If someone could direct me to the right folder I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

Joe

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello I am a 28 y/o black male living in Arlington, Texas originally from Louisiana. Looking for a couple or bi-female for good times. I'm not pushy or in a rush, so I have no problem with dinner or drinks before anything else takes place. I am an easy going guy who loves what the lifestyle has to offer. So check out my profile and drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Young, Attractive Single Black Male in Arlington, Texas looking for a cpl or bi-female