Worst place you've had sex : Swingers Discussion 1780071019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWorst place you've had sex
TOPIC: Worst place you've had sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   19 to 28 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WORST? As odd as this answer is going to sound, the back of a limo on the way back from a Christmas party. Don't get me wrong: it was some KINDA allright~til the limo driver wrecked. We went flying, I wound up with cracked ribs, and we were getting checked out by the EMT's on the side of the 101 freeway. And I lost a beautiful gold and diamond watch. Last I saw it, I was digging the edge of it out of the skin on my arm, so I think one of the links broke and it fell on the side of the freeway when we were outside of the vehicle.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
In a bean bag chair at a friends apartment. on a picnic table, in a camp grounds.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
An alley in Boston. I met this guy in a bar (go figure). We were so hot for each other that as we were walking to the car through an alley, I got down on my knees and gave him a BJ. Those stockings did not survive but I will bet he remembers that alley to this day. :)

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
On the backside of a bar in a country club after hours in a small town in Iowa. That little bit of the side of a sink where only a few glasses is rather uncomfortable. The edge of the bar kept hitting me under the shoulder blades. I think I may have had a few bruises from the ordeal. I can't remember if the sex itself was any good or the guy, I was 19 years old at the time. It wasn't with hubby.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Did ya melt any snow Doodle?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Army tank... we were stuck in about 6 foot of snow and it was freezing so we were just trying to stay warm! LOL

Lumberton TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
mentioned this one in the "weirdest places" thread but it qualifies here as well.

st. francis trail, ocala national forrest, near ocala, florida.

the sex... fun. the ticks... not so much.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Asianeyes, you were what, like 13?

THEREUGO, if the back seat of a Rolls was your worst, I would LOVE to hear some of your best spots. Oh and sweet 'Stang!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Back seat of a 1969 rolls royce silver cloud..

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
Any place I can get it is a good place but I would say the front seat of a car was my least favorite.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   19 to 28 of 38   End
TOPIC: Worst place you've had sex