Worst place you've had sex : Swingers Discussion 178007
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWorst place you've had sex
TOPIC: Worst place you've had sex
Created by: justpookingaround
Original Starting post for this thread:
Many have enjoyed reading about the best sex or kinkyest place they have had sex. But what was the worst sex or the worst place you've had sex?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a awesome yelp review of Hedo,....... creativebull .

Really maggots on the food ? Public Hot Tubs are gross period.

FF admirer of legs, it might just be me but that set looks familiar to the fora. It must be the panty hoes and or those shoes ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
Hedo hot tub...I came home and had to go to the GYNO stat with a horrible infection. The fact that you couldn't see your feet in the hottub and the bad alcohol should have been my warning. NEVER again to HEDO!!

The diverted plane to 100 miles out of the way of and the bus ride to get us to Hedo, The fruit flies, maggots on the food and the insanely loud crickets also had something to do with it.

Closter NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My wife and I was at a park and thought it would be awesome to do it in the girls bathroom stall well we started and it was going great till I bunch of young girls started flooding the restroom we froze couldn't make a sound or move we stayed Luke that for like 30 min after every one left we couldn't finish and apon leaving discovered an elementary school was there for a field trip needless to say we have never done it in a park since then

Akron OH
Username hidden
(171 posts)
With my ex before we were married...parked beside a country cemetary..we were waaaay out in the sticks and we lived 3 hours apart so the entire visits became a "where can we find to fuck" mission...anyways we were gonna fuck and locked our keys in the van..had to walk a mile down the road to give this lady some bullshit excuse about us being at the grave yard to look at tombstones so we could use her phone to call pop a lock....expensive as fuck!

Oak Grove LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My worst sex was with my first sls meet . he was not very well endowed & very bad @ sex to boot ! He was sweating sooooo bad i thought he was going 2 have a heart attack ....... I am surprised i still went on meets after that 1 lol

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Prison. I don't really want to talk about it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
My parents' house. It was before we were married. My parents had already moved into their new house. It was a hot day in July and the A/C was off. There was no furniture and no curtains. We did it in my parent's old room because it had the most comfortable carpet.

Until we saw the car park outside, we had forgotten that the realtor had a key so she could show the house to potential buyers. When we saw her bringing a couple toward the house, we grabbed all our clothes and ran into the walk-in closet. We were so sweaty we couldn't get our clothes on. When we came out of the closet, the realtor and the couple had already left. We don't know if they decided the house wasn't for them without going inside or if the heard noises.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
the bus terminal in Nazca, Peru. We were backpacking across the country and in an effort to save money we had been taking night buses insteasd of sleeping in hotels. We saw the sights and still had some time to kill, and found a semi-private stall in the unoccupied men's room. It stank to high hell but we hadn't had any privacy in days. Just as we get into it, a guy walks into the stall next to us and proceeds to drop the loudest turd I've ever heard. After a few seconds we are out of the mood, but afraid to get caught so we wait him out. He took his time. I have no idea what he had for breakfast, but I learned my lesson that bathrooms are not good places for hijinks!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It was b4 I met my wife.

The worst place I had sex was my bedroom with my ex wife!

Lord I get chills thinking about it

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
In high school with my gf who I later married. We went to a high hill on a golf course, locked our arms and legs together and took a roll downhill. All I can say is "we had a hole in one!" or was it "one in the hole!"

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Worst place you've had sex