Working in the Office : Swingers Discussion 171283
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWorking in the Office
TOPIC: Working in the Office
Created by: nicemarriedcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife works in a office with alot of men.She wearsin real short mini skirts and high heels and sometimes no bra and no panties.She like to flirt and show off. Do you think it a good idea to do this at the work place. We been in the lifestyle for a few years now. But I do not think it a good idea to do this where you work.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hell, according to the wording of the original posting....we were agreeing with him lol. Maybe I'm confuzzeled.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LMAO at Nic.....

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
You asked for advice and when you didn't get what you wanted to hear, started attacking the people who were trying to help. She is probably on all fours fucking and sucking the entire office staff.

There, are you able to get off on that visual?

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
the only loser here is you bi fem

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
So what your saying is that she is cheating.I do not think she is.She just likes to flirt and show off. .AND get all the guys that work there alittle show"

All I know is this. What happens if one of the men at her office DO touch her or call her a rude word and her feelings get hurt...does she then file a complaint with HR about harassment? What if her shenanegans in feeling sexual (which should come from inside her btw...not because men can see her pussy in front of the filing cabinet) cause a man to lose his job because he says something...does she lose her job as well? Listen. At the swingers club rock on. Shit, at the store, rock on. On the job that is crap. Now I know you are feeling defensive because you feel like your wife is being ganged up on. We are just expressing our opinions :0). She is lucky though. In my office she would have been sent home on day 1.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
That right, I DO NOT WANT MY WIFE TO WEAR SHORT MINI SKIRTS WITH NO PANTIES ON TO WORK.Its not the place to do that,she tells me that when she bends over at the files,The men there can see her ass and pussy. I feel she will get into trouble doing that."

I agree with you, I think she should get into trouble doing that as well. That is bullshit, unprofessional and simply inappropriate.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Got it Kat. I'm thinking the OP's post was all part of this fantasy, but they're getting the wrong resonses.....

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
She says that is not ,only showing off and flirting

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Not sure what type of business she works for, but her boss is way out of whack if he/she is good with he/she and the others seeing her ass & pussy at work. I mean, I'm all about having a good time at work, but seriously?

I can see someone taking a picture or pictures and posting it/them all over the internet.

Is she allowed to post? I'd be interested in hearing her side of this "dilemma".

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
So what your saying is that she is cheating.I do not think she is.She just likes to flirt and show off. .AND get all the guys that work there alittle show

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Working in the Office