Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Women being the Dom
TOPIC: Women_being_the_Dom
Created by: njcuriouscpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
While we are not a full on cuckold couple, my wife likes to fuck me with a strap-on, but she won't do it acting as a women. She loves to put jeans and boots on, maybe with a flannel shirt on and talk to me as a guy. She prefers that, but I feel guilty somewhat guilty, because I am fantasizing about a man at the time. She wants me too, but I don't think she understands completely how much I am thinking of being with a another guy. Should I feel guilty or just enjoy the pounding and gay talk?

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I love dominating and cuckolding my husband.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I am a sub with most situations, there are a few that get my dom side roaring tho,,one man I love to be sub and dom with and such a perfect combination with him.. Most men I am sub, Most women I am dom..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
I feel the same exact way.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I tend to be more domme when fucking women than with men. With men I prefer that they be very sexually aggressive and confident.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Would love a women to dominate me in all ways; expecially forcing me to dress up in woman's lingere and using a strap-on on me.

Eynon PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I cast my vote on the dominate side. Love it.

Mrs. Joyful

George School PA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I am noticing that when I fuck my girl friend (I have but one I enjoy sexually) I enjoy being dominant. However, when I do my "typical" play, being with a man, I enjoy being sub. Go figure.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Women being the Dom
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.