Women and Male strippers : Swingers Discussion 196173
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWomen and Male strippers
TOPIC: Women and Male strippers
Created by: fred1697
Original Starting post for this thread:
A female friend of mine went to a going away party for a coworker. They had male strippers there. She told me the guys came around to some of the girls at the party the girls would blow them for a while. She said one girl blew one of the strippers till he came in her mouth. I have never heard of anything like this happening before with male strippers. I don't want to ask any of the women that were there because some of them are married and I don't want to put them on the spot. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or is my friend just messing with me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
fred1697, welcome to the Forums.

The only experiences I've had with male strippers was at strip clubs where the no-sexual-touch-initiated-by-women rule was strictly enforced. The guys could touch themselves and I enjoyed watching one stroking himself to be harder and longer for the show, but the closest women could get was when tucking dollars in the dancers' g-strings. At a different show the male dancers went around and kissed women for money, but that was only mouth-to-mouth. However, the scenario you described is possible, given the right circumstances.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A female friend of mine went to a going away party for a coworker. They had male strippers there. She told me the guys came around to some of the girls at the party the girls would blow them for a while. She said one girl blew one of the strippers till he came in her mouth. I have never heard of anything like this happening before with male strippers. I don't want to ask any of the women that were there because some of them are married and I don't want to put them on the spot. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or is my friend just messing with me.

New York NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Women and Male strippers