Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Women and Male strippers
TOPIC: Women and Male strippers
Created by: fred1697
Original Starting post for this thread:
A female friend of mine went to a going away party for a coworker. They had male strippers there. She told me the guys came around to some of the girls at the party the girls would blow them for a while. She said one girl blew one of the strippers till he came in her mouth. I have never heard of anything like this happening before with male strippers. I don't want to ask any of the women that were there because some of them are married and I don't want to put them on the spot. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or is my friend just messing with me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
fred1697, welcome to the Forums.

The only experiences I've had with male strippers was at strip clubs where the no-sexual-touch-initiated-by-women rule was strictly enforced. The guys could touch themselves and I enjoyed watching one stroking himself to be harder and longer for the show, but the closest women could get was when tucking dollars in the dancers' g-strings. At a different show the male dancers went around and kissed women for money, but that was only mouth-to-mouth. However, the scenario you described is possible, given the right circumstances.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A female friend of mine went to a going away party for a coworker. They had male strippers there. She told me the guys came around to some of the girls at the party the girls would blow them for a while. She said one girl blew one of the strippers till he came in her mouth. I have never heard of anything like this happening before with male strippers. I don't want to ask any of the women that were there because some of them are married and I don't want to put them on the spot. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or is my friend just messing with me.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Women and Male strippers