Women Who Love or crave Greek Style Where are You : Swingers Discussion 188275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWomen Who Love or crave Greek Style Where are You
TOPIC: Women Who Love or crave Greek Style Where are You
Created by: BIGBLACKCOCKALLYOURS The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, who am I to question Google? HOWEVER.....my understanding has always been that the term "Greek" was given to anal sex between a man and a woman.....no other man involved.

As I understand it, the term originated from the high value the Grecian (Greek) culture placed or places on a woman's virginity being maintained until her wedding night. Of course, the Greek culture is not the only society where virgins are highly prized, but the manner in which enterprising Greek virgins supposedly hung onto their men probably gave the term its name.

Supposedly, the girls, in order to keep their men interested and to satisfy their sexual desires, while maintaining their vaginal virginity, allowed their men to do them anally. Just in case the potential husband got cold feet, the girl would still have her virginity intact. On her wedding night, the bride's new husband would find his bride's hyman intact and all would be right with the world.

True or not, Greek culture or not, that explanation and the supposed reason for it makes more sense to me than the "daisy chain" explanation I read in a previous reply.

I can’t speak directly for the girls here on SLS, but I have known three women who enjoyed anal sex very much. For them and for me, it is a nice, occasional diversion or variation on vaginal sex when the time turns out to be right for it.

There are, of course hygienic issues related to anal sex, but how one deals with that is not a direct issue in this topic.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
your welcome, but thank Google I had no clue either.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
greek style a position in a bisexual threesome where a man inserts his penis into the rear of another man who, in turn, is engaging in anal sex with a woman at the same time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Usually refers to anal sex

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Women Who Love or crave Greek Style Where are You