Wives in Heels, Cum Covered, Circle Jerk : Swingers Discussion 195530101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWives in Heels, Cum Covered, Circle Jerk
TOPIC: Wives in Heels, Cum Covered, Circle Jerk
Created by: shoecummer
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love my wife in heels, and love to cum all over her sexy feet in shoes and watch her wear them out to work, shopping, dinner, movies, etc. Wondering if anyone else enjoys the same.

Also, not only do i enjoy cumming on her feet and in her heels, but lately, i have gotten into letting other guys jo into her heels. it is cool to let other guys like us get a hold of her heels and jo while looking at pics of her in the shoes and unload into them, saying how hot she is. then, she wears the heels out or to work without knowing she is walking in other guys cum and that other dude's cocks have fucked her shoes. so sexy to see her go to work, or go shopping or to dinner or movies with me in cumfilled heels.

anyone in NY?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Foot and shoe fetishes are in the realm of things that I just fail to find excitement in. Sure, I love to suck a woman's toes, but I also like working on all her errogenous zones.

I guess like anything, something special "sets" that trigger in your head and you keep going back to it to feel the excitement again and again. It's okay.

I say, go with it. Whatever excites you, makes things work for you and doesn't hurt or cause problems for your partners is good, right?

I guess my thing is no panties.....knowing that my partner is not wearing panties in public when we go out. My excitement just builds and builds, expecially if I have a chance, maybe under the table, to sneak a fingerfull of girl juice now and then.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I love my wife in heels, and love to cum all over her sexy feet in shoes and watch her wear them out to work, shopping, dinner, movies, etc. Wondering if anyone else enjoys the same.

Also, not only do i enjoy cumming on her feet and in her heels, but lately, i have gotten into letting other guys jo into her heels. it is cool to let other guys like us get a hold of her heels and jo while looking at pics of her in the shoes and unload into them, saying how hot she is. then, she wears the heels out or to work without knowing she is walking in other guys cum and that other dude's cocks have fucked her shoes. so sexy to see her go to work, or go shopping or to dinner or movies with me in cumfilled heels.

anyone in NY?

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Wives in Heels, Cum Covered, Circle Jerk