Wife wants me to have a girlfriend : Swingers Discussion 62536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife wants me to have a girlfriend
TOPIC: Wife wants me to have a girlfriend
Created by: Oregonfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
After my wife and i were reading an earlier post about lending out your husband my wife got extremely turned on by the whole idea. She went to go watch tv and try to get it out of head but then she came bursting back into the bedroom lock the door and jumped me. LOL So if there is any Ladies out there in Oregon who have a interest in being a good friend of my Wife's husband Let us know. How many ladies Fantasize about this? I was under the impression that most ladies would rather kill the man than let them have a lustfully relationship with another woman. Is this a secrect desire that most wemen hold in? Hell mine wants to watch and maybe join in.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
After my wife and i were reading an earlier post about lending out your husband my wife got extremely turned on by the whole idea. She went to go watch tv and try to get it out of head but then she came bursting back into the bedroom lock the door and jumped me. LOL So if there is any Ladies out there in Oregon who have a interest in being a good friend of my Wife's husband Let us know. How many ladies Fantasize about this? I was under the impression that most ladies would rather kill the man than let them have a lustfully relationship with another woman. Is this a secrect desire that most wemen hold in? Hell mine wants to watch and maybe join in.

Cottage Grove OR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Wife wants me to have a girlfriend