Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea, there definitely something hot about hearing your wife talk about cock she's ridden and see her face as she takes them. Also, to fuck her wet pussy after she rode another guys cock hard and it is lubed up with his cum is hot, or his cum dripping into her panties or down her thigh while out in public or restaurant after their meeting and fuck.

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Very true.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Exactly, so you never know.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ak I dont shoot my load in just any and not just any unload in Tana, weve been playing with same ppl for close to 3 years and we r fine. One thing we found is that there are alot more that go bare than you think, 2 of the cpls we played with were condoms only But I guess we got to know and trust each other Because both couples never even mentioned rubbers, I did both times because their profile said safe sex only,,So you never know.

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
You'd be better advised to know her doctor better than the woman you randomly shoot your load in Mickey.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yup but we dont play/fuck just anyone, we get to know ppl pretty well first. example we had a single female email us wanting to play, we were like sure we will open our pics if you open yours,Her reply,,Its always better to see someone in person I dont want my nude pic on the internet,,Our response,,Uhhh this is a fuck/swinging sight and we will pass on the meet,,Done deal.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Wow we must do alot of wife sharing,,,Everytime we play like we did 2 weeks ago,,he came in my wife and I came in his wife,, FUN FUN FUN.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
You don't say....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Can't say that I have either Akron. I have seen screwed up relationships, but they were obviously in that state before joining the LS.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
It's intereresting that she saw her friends' relationships get fucked up in the lifestyle. I've never seen that happen. Ever.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 84   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing