Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
11 to 20 of 135
User Details are only visible to members.
ncal - Many fail to recognize the very positive fitness impact of this lifestyle, especially as we grow older. Lets face it, if you are not in shape you won't last long in this game. The anticipation of meeting others, swing parties/clubs gives us a significant amount motivation to watch what we eat, get off the couch and get to the gym.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Someone, its one hell of an ab and lower back workout at these swing parties......

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6942 posts)
We agree with ncal, though we don't date alone often the option is always there. We feel it keeps things in perspective, interesting, honest and keeps us both in shape. Neither of us ever play with cheaters. We are constantly amazed at how many people are involved in sharing or whatever you care to call it. There is he internet crowd, the club crowd, the private group crowd, the sailing/boating crowd and the long time friends crowd. In years past we didn't recognize the signs, now we do, and have come to realize all the opportunities we missed, and how very few of our friends are NOT in the lifestyle.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Knock-Knock

Who's there

boo

boo-hoo

exactly

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Is there an echo in here...

here...

here...

here...

here...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5831 posts)
Always looking for well organized groups of men with references from other couples an females

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I still say this brouhaha is all because of Ncal's comment... "Clit marriage is about happiness and enjoying the happiness of your other half."

I've often said that If I were to ever get married again, I'd like it to be a clit marriage. ...or a vag marriage. That could be pretty sweet too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
"Your all really fucked up!"

Do you really mean that? Or is this just another example of something you're willing to fib about a bit just to get on our good side? ;^/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
Normal's down the hall. Last room on the left. Beige door. Beige walls... Have at it ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
You people, yes I wrote you people! Your all really fucked up!

Bangor PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
11 to 20 of 135
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.