Wife shareing : Swingers Discussion 1998501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I to, enjoy sharing the wife, on the topic it's like a double edged sword risk STDs or have the taste of latex after another guy has been inside. But would much rather be safe then risk the gift that keeps on giving.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Try Hot Dates easternpacpl.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
we would still be on topic talking about your big...ummm hands in relation to usage on me ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Big gloves...

Just to stay on topic...Gents, tell your wives...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
hmmmmmm large hands you say ;)

PG

yeah lucky me married stalker dude who is going through a fit of Men o pausal craziness

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Ok. All fixed! I have large hands and a Verizon 3G issue with my iPad. Not sure which caused the multiplicity.

A "married" stalker dood! I didn't think that was a possibility. Learn something new every day.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
"Ok, let get back on topic, shall we? Wife Sharing...Don't have one to share, but if any gents out there would like a little assistance, please keep me in mind. "

Trooper is perfectly willing to share as you well know now get your ass up here.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
OK BT, you made your point...FOUR times! lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have a wonderful life filled with amazing friends and wonderful women who I enjoy spending erotic times with. You? I'm guessing since you are still bitter about your ex coming to her senses 25 years ago and kicking your sorry ass to the curb and reading how you treat women as a result, you and your hookers must have some GREAT times together. IF you can get it up.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sorry, that I misunderstood. Not sorry about the bus... ;-)

In the olden days, like 20 years ago, life expectancy for men was probably right around 68 and we'd all be looking at our watches when that asshat made with the drivel, knowing that Father time had it handled. Now, we're looking at another 10 years unless he drops a load of blue stone on himself.

Ok, let get back on topic, shall we? Wife Sharing...Don't have one to share, but if any gents out there would like a little assistance, please keep me in mind.

Now, let's talk about Ex-wife Sharing...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing