Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 134
User Details are only visible to members.
@someone: "don't be silly" - why not ask me to not breath? Re-reading what I wrote tho-yup. It was silly. Insomnia when I'm worn out makes me loopy.

Apologies.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3264 posts)
Don't be silly, what I meant by gym machines is inner and outer thigh abductors, very common in most well equipped gyms. One squeezes or spread their thighs (at the knees) bringing weight stacks together or apart. It strengthens the inner and outer (lateral) thighs, and I would assume vaginal muscles also. The metal eggs and metal bowling pin type thing is sold as an adult toy in many places. The person I know said she used the egg, and I can verify that is worked very well.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(124 posts)
The internal exercises a woman can do are called keegles yes. You basically squeeze the same muscles you use to urinate- hold them tight for several seconds-release and repeat. I'm actually doing them as I type this-thanks for the reminder woo hoo! :)

I've never heard of any gym equipment for them tho-- wouldn't be sanitary.

And as for anything insertable from an adult store? Maybe-maybe not but like w any other sex toy be sure to clean & sanitize it!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3264 posts)
Some machines in the gym will tighten the inner thigh, not sure about the pussy. I was with a girl once that could squeeze her pussy very tightly at just the right time (orgasm). I have never experienced anything that sensational before or since. She said she developed the squeeze strength with a some solid metal eggs and a type of solid metal dildo (looked lie a small bowling pin) and she would squeeze and hold on a regular basis. I think its called Kegel exercises. She said she started with holding an egg in for longer and longer periods of time. They sell them in the adult toy stores. Anyway, it sure seemed to work for her.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I'm forum hopping, but I was reading a reply and noticed a person saying their wife worked their ass off in the gym to get a tight body, that I understand... but how do you get a tight pussy from the gym? I've heard of all types of women who have tight pussies and they all weren't small, petite builds. Ever heard of a pussy that gets tighter after orgasm, until you can no longer push in? I have.

Monett MO
Username hidden
(5 posts)
She luvz it and I do enjoy watching her big smile after it all .

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
like it a lot

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like watching my wife getting pleasure and enjoyment so if a creampie is it than yes. I also like seeing her get pearl neckless to

Elkton MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Someone you are so right. Mrs just loves the worship from the men in the lifestyle. She works her ass off in the gym not only to have that sexy body but to have a very tight pussy.

From our NYE weekend at Sea Mountain Mrs has already had two men call her (they where with girlfriends not wives) Just to see if she was really married or not. They where hopeful then disappointed...she loves that stuff.

If we did not have an open marriage and not into the lifestyle Mrs would probably be 200lbs by now, its only the worship of men that gets her to knock herself out at the gym.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5828 posts)
ncal - Many fail to recognize the very positive fitness impact of this lifestyle, especially as we grow older. Lets face it, if you are not in shape you won't last long in this game. The anticipation of meeting others, swing parties/clubs gives us a significant amount motivation to watch what we eat, get off the couch and get to the gym.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(124 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 134
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.