Wife shareing : Swingers Discussion 1998501061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's intereresting that she saw her friends' relationships get fucked up in the lifestyle. I've never seen that happen. Ever.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
*Wishing the two previous posters also had ME in common.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the forum LDW12

And, damn we have a lot in common. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
This has long been a fantasy of mine...and just like many others it was a while before we "both" agreed...and that is a requirement. Since then though...it has been OUTSTANDING. We've experimented in a few ways---MMF, wife with a stud while I watch and take advantage of her after & she is also allowed to play solo sometimes and tells me all the hot details. Talking about adding Spice to our sex life!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the forums diamonds...

The only advice I can give is the tried and true COMMUNICATE and I mean everything. Every reservation, hesitation and premonition. lol

Go at the pace that you both feel conmfortable with and stay true to your own boundaries. If it feels good and you want to push it further the next time, go for it. What I do see happen with newbies is setting a boundary then, in the heat of the moment, move the line without talking to your partner.

Also, your profile and this post seems to indicate that one (or both) of you is concerned with trust. If you want all communication to be on your terms, yuo may have limited ersponse but if you feel that is the best way to protect your relationship, go for it.

Good luck and have fun!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
wife shering, and wife swapping is all into us, more swinging parties

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
A perfectly natural approach. If we all waited until everyone happened to have the same fantasy at the same time with the same level of excitement, no one would ever have any sex! Lol

Damn qwerty, I would fly to Georgia to be at the front of that line.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I couldn't agree more. But the fact is that it was my fantasy before it was her fantasy. She began to get into the idea to please me, but is now starting to embrace the idea for the fun of it (as well as to make the man who would do just about anything for very happy). I actually AM trying to push her comfort zone a bit, without violating any bounderies. therefore, it is taking a while...

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Thanks, Nic! The problem isn't finding guys (I could easily get them to line up), it is getting her to go from the very soft swing activities that we have done before, to a full swap... We have talked about it, and she is starting to look forward to it.

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
loove watching her getting filled by other men

Bremen GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing