Wife shareing : Swingers Discussion 1998501041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds hot! Once I am healed perhaps we can arrange a visit a a few miles to the west!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
They are in our bed right this very minute...i can hear everything, and get a peek here and there..... i love days like today.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
8ch man you are gona love that, Ive done that a cpl times, she loves when I tell her damn he streched you and left you nasty full of his seed, she will get another then I really unload in her, awesome thing to do. Feels so diferent and good you will be able to tell :=)

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
After a social one night we went over to a friends house with another couple to play. One of the ladies was unable to play that night so I ended up with sloppy seconds. This was the first time for me and I thought it was awesome. The only thing that could have made it better is if the sloppy seconds was with my wife! Can't wait to have someone shoot a load in my wife so I can try it.

Panama City FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
I love the idea of leaving my cum inside someone's wife's pussy. However, we must all be playing safe and there is enough trust for that to make it happen. I see that a lot of people ignore the safety aspect so often in the moment of heat. Never compromise on safety people, its not worth it :)

San Francisco CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have to agree with you Justus. That experience was so hot that we try to recreate it often. Since we only have one guy we feel bare back safe with, I will deposit the first load on her kitty. That way, when I slide back in, we both get the sensation of sloppy seconds. And that usually leads to thirds ....

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Ive had the pleasure of my wife have another guys cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy before i get in for mine,,and its like MMMMMMMM Very hot.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Never gonna happen here. I only go bare with my S/O no matter how hot they find other ideas.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Would love to watch my wife take a cream pie from another man !!!

Minooka IL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Leave the condoms at home.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing