Wife shareing : Swingers Discussion 1998501041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"...48....under 6' 3"..."

Personally, I like the way your mind is working.

Maybe a weekend in New Orleans might do the trick ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Hmmmm, Reading you say....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
She is 48. Quite attractive; 5’4”, 120 lbs. Brunette shoulder length hair. We are a married couple in the Reading, PA area that have been full swing since 2003. Recently, she has lost interest, not feeling as desirous as she did a few years ago. I have encouraged he to exercise her hallpass and take on a playmate. We have discussed mfm groupings as well. She is not against either, but does not want us to set anything up. In short, if it happens, it must be organic and not contrived. I want to improve the odds. What is needed is a respectful smooth talking seducer. She prefers men within her age range (48) so 8 years + or – should work. This man should be clean, attractive, under 6’-3”, intelligent, and confident, but not arrogant. I will help facilitate behind the scenes. Opportunities may arise in a night out in the area, or at a swing club or meet and greet. Do you have any ideas? There are no guarantees, but odds are increased since she is an experienced swinger. E-mail if you think you have the right stuff.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Sounds hot! Once I am healed perhaps we can arrange a visit a a few miles to the west!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
They are in our bed right this very minute...i can hear everything, and get a peek here and there..... i love days like today.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
8ch man you are gona love that, Ive done that a cpl times, she loves when I tell her damn he streched you and left you nasty full of his seed, she will get another then I really unload in her, awesome thing to do. Feels so diferent and good you will be able to tell :=)

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
After a social one night we went over to a friends house with another couple to play. One of the ladies was unable to play that night so I ended up with sloppy seconds. This was the first time for me and I thought it was awesome. The only thing that could have made it better is if the sloppy seconds was with my wife! Can't wait to have someone shoot a load in my wife so I can try it.

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love the idea of leaving my cum inside someone's wife's pussy. However, we must all be playing safe and there is enough trust for that to make it happen. I see that a lot of people ignore the safety aspect so often in the moment of heat. Never compromise on safety people, its not worth it :)

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have to agree with you Justus. That experience was so hot that we try to recreate it often. Since we only have one guy we feel bare back safe with, I will deposit the first load on her kitty. That way, when I slide back in, we both get the sensation of sloppy seconds. And that usually leads to thirds ....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Ive had the pleasure of my wife have another guys cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy before i get in for mine,,and its like MMMMMMMM Very hot.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing