Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yesssss...I love watching tammy getting fucked by a couple of guys and with another woman.... let them all cum in deep in her pussy... I will more than glad to suck and lick her out...we are in Michigan ,,,anyone close bi? I will also suck dick too...

Highland MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I would love to watch my wife fucked and the guy cum inside her. Then I would jump in and add to it. I've thought about it several times and the wife has even role played this with me. She's not ready for this yet, but maybe one day.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Yum yes Luvvv watching a guy doggie banging my lovely wife while she sucks my cock MMMM, sharing her sweet lips with another man gets me so hard! And she is so good at it;)

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Lol M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Nothing like a good bareback fuck session!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
My wife did this the other night and was very fun! The guy was single and 10 years younger. He had drank too much to drive and wifey put him in spare bedroom. Me and my wife had made out for an hour or so and he started texting her to come tuck him in and talk a while. She asked me if it was ok and I of course said yes. The anticipation was killing me so I snuck around to doorway of spare bedroom and could not hear anything for a good while and was too dark to see. I waited and waited and then it started! She was moaning and breathing heavily! This went on for about 20 min. and then I could hear her getting up. I started back to bed but she caught me in hallway and grabbed me and stuck my hand to her pussy mound and WOW!!! She was completely full of his cum! She led me to the bedroom and I went right into her and that was the most awesome feeling ever!! She told me he had a smaller cock but he sure could cum a big load!! lol

Lockesburg AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
Are you sure that its safe?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Should that be something I would like to try, How does one go about making the wife see the beauty in it, and convince her it is safe, to meet another man alone for lunch then to a hotel room.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Tis something I have fantasized about, incredibly hot. No issue with her getting pregnant at this point in life. For health safety sake she and I would not try it. Too bad, we hate condoms. I would not fault anyone for trying it though. :-)

Durham ME
Username hidden
(19 posts)
In the past that was the primary goal and I love it.

Manor TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 77   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing