Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 146
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree. Those that allow their pasts to be the way then live will never experience the joys of happiness. What is the way you want your life to be like in your ideal world? '

Then go out and do it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7527 posts)
I went out with men for my ex for 22 years.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yes, Absolutely! When its mfm, we both cum inside her and she loves it. Have often considered more. Being first or fourth is a big turn on for us.

Ober IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Only if I can slide in after!!!

Fond Du Lac WI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I love to share my wife !!!! She is very talented : ) and I love to see her in acttion and satisfied . The best part is she always wants me involed , I am a very lucky man !!!!

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(981 posts)
bill now that is a strong pussy

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7527 posts)
Bt that happened once when i was 20. We met by the apartment pool and went back to her place. hot and heavy just starting to slide my cock into her wet pussy when she asks me her name. I could not remember for the life of me. She stopped me and sent me packing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7527 posts)
There was a bar in north east Pa where the dancer could pack 5 ping pong balls in her pussy then she would dance on the bar and shoot them out one at a time. She could shoot then across the room. She could also squat down and pick up a full long neck beer bottle

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I'd imagine there have been quite a few who've tried to stop it from getting in there in the first place.

Who doesn't love smart, classy women?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13720 posts)
Pilates is the exercise that makes a pussy so strong that a woman can squeeze her pussy and stop a cock from moving. I have experienced several women who really enjoyed trying to stop my cock from moving in their pussy. One who tried to squeeze me out of her pussy, it was a challenge on who was stronger me pushing in her trying to push me out.

The fun of fucking women who work out.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7527 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 146
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.