Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
I still say this brouhaha is all because of Ncal's comment... "Clit marriage is about happiness and enjoying the happiness of your other half."

I've often said that If I were to ever get married again, I'd like it to be a clit marriage. ...or a vag marriage. That could be pretty sweet too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12228 posts)
"Your all really fucked up!"

Do you really mean that? Or is this just another example of something you're willing to fib about a bit just to get on our good side? ;^/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
Normal's down the hall. Last room on the left. Beige door. Beige walls... Have at it ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12228 posts)
You people, yes I wrote you people! Your all really fucked up!

Bangor PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Its a nice life when sex is for fun and no one owns the other in a marriage.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2546 posts)
Clit marriage?... Clit marriage?? Seriously??? Ncal, I should have known that when you started a post in this manner it would turn out to be a doosie.

Where's my comma man, Sorillo when you need him??

BT

My mouth was shacked up with a lovely clit these last three days. Unfortunately, it didn't believe in marriage.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12228 posts)
Clit marriage is about happiness and enjoying the happiness of your other half. let your wife have all the fun she wants, as they say a happy wife is a happy life. My wife would not marry me if i did not agree to an open marriage. Not just being swingers but that she could have sex with whomever she wanted when she wanted. I was fine with that. We have been married for 26 years, with three happy successful kids., and a successful business. We have never had a fight..ever. When a woman has her freedom to be a woman and enjoy herself and has a happy home and husband that loves her she has her perfect life and is happy all the time. My wife does not have sex with other men that often when we are not at a swing party, but does have men that she sees when she travels. A few she of her men have been lovers with since college and sees them once a year or so. There are those spur of the moment men once in a while..i can always tell she is grinning from ear to ear for a day or so afterwards.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2546 posts)
WTF....

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
Yes you are crazy to be satisfided this way. Now go to your room or I will tell your mom.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
no! she shouldfuck as many black dicks as you want to see her fucking.

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(505 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.