Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 101
User Details are only visible to members.
The more she gets the more she wants! She is ALMOST as excited as I am when I slide in after she has been pleasured by another man. The combination of her and her lovers juices are the best lubricant we have found.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Would love to find remotely close for the same reasons yum

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
"Silky".....that's it !!!! Have been searching for the exact word to describe the feeling of entering my wife after she has been filled by another guy. Thanks for filling in the gap for me !!!!

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
CORRECTING THE PREVIOUS POST:

Remember the old saying, sloppy seconds, DISAGREE with that. It is so hot to fuck her wet pussy filled with cum, its warm, (actually hot) SILKY and very wet. Not to mention, she is so hot and wild after just being fucked by someone else and while is still there watching her naked getting fucked by me.

Love seeing her naked playing with a naked guy, sucking, kissing eating and fucking!!!!!

Clayton NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Remember the old saying, sloppy seconds, DISAGREE with that. It is so hot to fuck her wet pussy filled with cum, its warm, (actually hot) sinking and very wet. Not to mention, she is so hot and wild after just being fucked by someone else and while is still there watching her naked getting fucked by me.

Love seeing her naked playing with a naked guy, sucking, kissing eating and fucking!!!!!

Clayton NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Love it... :) Love seeing him unload into her wet pussy and watching it leak out as he is still fucking her. And love it even more when its filmed and we can watch it later together. :)

Grove City PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yes! Love her sharing her pussy with another man and taking his load!

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Yes, I love when another guy fills her sweet pussy with a hot load of cum. Then I get to lick it clean!

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
@ ncal . I be you are right man

Username hidden
(820 posts)
I think I would enjoy sharing my wife with a man. Creampie. She's hooked on blk cock. And its hot to me. She revealed she's. Bi sexual and now we are understanding her desires she's So beautiful and good at sexual fantasy role playing is great and most of all the slut comes out when blk man are present. I enjoy that smile and experience. A time of a life. Thank u friends.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 101
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.