Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife_shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 108
User Details are only visible to members.
@stevemac10 Can't wait to hear the details when you bring this fantasy to life. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1507 posts)
You've been on the site for three years, what are you waiting for?

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4171 posts)
This topic has to be the the hottest! Sharing my wife and watching as he slides his cock in her mouth and watching him mount her and finally watching as she takes both of our loads . This is I know our biggest fantasy!

Erwin NC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Yes, it would be so hot see her get filled and satisfied by another guy and then having my turn. The feeling of her cum filled pussy has to be a major turn on.

Westhampton MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is a fantasy of mine.... to watch her get fucked and filled and then get my turn.

Kingsley MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Wife had a gang bang fantasy. We had 6 guys plus me & after all had filled her, I did as well. Was a huge turn on to watch them take her one at a time while she sucked their cocks. When I got my turn is was hot, wet and wonderful to feel her pussy totally filled !!

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Kind of interesting! Many side-discussions here about safety and the need for condoms. When we were swinging -- uh, about 1974-1986 -- we never used condoms and never knew anyone who did, and never ever even heard of anyone getting an STD. Well, not quite true; we did start hearing about it in 1986, and after a couple of totally non-fun swings using condoms, that was when we decided to stop swinging for a while. Too bad, really, neither of us like condoms at all.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
The more she gets the more she wants! She is ALMOST as excited as I am when I slide in after she has been pleasured by another man. The combination of her and her lovers juices are the best lubricant we have found.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Would love to find remotely close for the same reasons yum

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
"Silky".....that's it !!!! Have been searching for the exact word to describe the feeling of entering my wife after she has been filled by another guy. Thanks for filling in the gap for me !!!!

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 108
TOPIC: Wife shareing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.