Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Wife shareing
TOPIC: Wife shareing
Created by: wantingtoshare
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone else like watching their wife take creampie from other guys.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I love when another guy fills her sweet pussy with a hot load of cum. Then I get to lick it clean!

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
@ ncal . I be you are right man

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I think I would enjoy sharing my wife with a man. Creampie. She's hooked on blk cock. And its hot to me. She revealed she's. Bi sexual and now we are understanding her desires she's So beautiful and good at sexual fantasy role playing is great and most of all the slut comes out when blk man are present. I enjoy that smile and experience. A time of a life. Thank u friends.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am in fantasy land with it comes to this subject. My wife talks with me about a mfm and gives me every indication that she would love it - but she remains reluctant to actually do it. So, I think about it a lot and wish it was happening - gets me hard talking about it.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Cougar but bribing a man with two women is so much better then a car.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Love it. Very picky about who we meet for this very reason!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Or as I posted before bribe him. I worked for me when I was talking my Baby into it lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Ladies if you want to talk your man into swinging try one of two different ways.

You can tell him that you have a fantasy of having sex with him and another man, that would be so erotic feeling your cock in my mouth or pussy as i fuck or suck on another cock....

Or tell him that you want to see him have sex with you and another woman...every mans fantasy is to have sex with two women...make the sex all about his fantasy and pleasure then the next evening in bed tell him you want to try two men....

Be happy happy happy..telling hubby how much you love him for letting you have sex with two men..how special he is...be happy..husbands love happy wives...

Let the freedoms for you come slowly, always telling him how special he is....

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Welcome to the fora Pleasurr4u2c

Hot first post but members for nearly 10 years and no experiences yet? You redefine "taking it slow".

;^D

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
Wife sharing has been a fantasy for a long time. The wife enjoys the fantasy but hasn't been receptive to making it reality. The thought of watching her enjoy a nice thick cock....watching her open her mouth for the first time to another cock just drives me crazy. When I first slide my cock into her warm moist pussy, I watch her mouth drop open. That is so awesome! Now I imagine her moth dropping open when that other nice thick cock penetrates her....seeing her mouth drop open....mmmmmm. She and I both enjoy skin on skin and she loves having me cum in her pussy. Love watching cum leak from her pussy!! Perhaps we'll find that elusive couple or man to become friends with and add some more excitement to our sex life.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: Wife shareing