Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
18 to 27 of 42
User Details are only visible to members.
BlondeOne welcome to the forums......only one way to find out

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3456 posts)
if he isn't with me, Im not really interested in doing anything until he is

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Agreeing with Hump, I do like to be there but sometimes she and the SM need privacy to really get into it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(844 posts)
As long as my wife tells me she wants to go out while Im gone and fucks another man I do not have a problem. We have never kept anything from each other .

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(249 posts)
I think this is so hot. Wonder if my husband would think like the guys sharing here!

Renton WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We do believe we are fortunate in many ways and both of us being in the LS before meeting is definitely one of them. Many of those awkward conversations that couples have when starting out in the LS (sharing fantasies, talking about previous sexual encounters, pushing boundaries) are ALL a turn on for us and as rabbit often says, this is the most honest relationship either of us have ever been in because there is no reason to hide (or exaggerate) anything.

Oh and as much as we would love to mentor a couple as hot as you 2, we think you are doing just fine. Enjoy the ride!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4137 posts)
RnS I totally get it. At times we BOTH think we are the biggest sexual freaks ever! The thought of telling our vanilla friends what we do sexually (not so much the swinging part but just what we do together sexually) makes us wonder what our friends would think of us. Then we read some of the things people do and we think to ourselves WTF lol.. How does the saying go, to each his own. You two are WAY more experienced then the two of us especially being SM and SF before you two got together as a couple and maybe that changes the outlook a little as a couple in the LS, I don't know. We still are working our way through this LS very S L O W L E Y and although when we joined it was with the only intent for Kris to explore her Bi side and play soft with another couple our fantasies have now evolved to possibly bring in a SM but with that being said our VERY HARD limit was and always will be no matter if we evolve to MFM, FFM, FMF, MFMF, MFMFMF or even certain fetishes ( which we have ALOT).. One thing I think we DO need is a mentor in the LS which I've been hearing about. Well anyway, off to enjoy this spring like fall day here on the 148th largest island in the world lol

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
2cute- we are the same way. We enjoy seeing each other's enjoyment too much. Neither of is have any interest in playing seperatly, though I do understand the appeal others have for it. It's just not for us--at least not at this time.

The closest we've ever come to separate rooms is when Scamp stepped out of the room for a while and allowed me and a lovely SM we know have some "privacy". Of course Scamp was watching on the computer the whole time via the camera that's set up on the bedroom. What he saw though urged him to rejoin us fairly quickly, lol.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4137 posts)
Yeah no not here.. We ONLY play together as a couple. We joined to enhance OUR play time together. We both feel if it ever got to the point that we played in separate rooms or go on dates separate then we need to step back and reevaluate why we joined. It will never happen for us

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
It's a normal hot fantasy. I gave my wife a free hall pass log ago and said just let me know when you do it, call me and let me listen that's all. It is very erotic.

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
18 to 27 of 42
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.