Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
17 to 26 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah no not here.. We ONLY play together as a couple. We joined to enhance OUR play time together. We both feel if it ever got to the point that we played in separate rooms or go on dates separate then we need to step back and reevaluate why we joined. It will never happen for us

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(151 posts)
We also do this.. I have special friends who I meet for dinner, drinks or just some small talk. After we head out for a ride or sometimes a classy hotel when he is in town... or maybe even a parking lot while my husband dances with another or waiting at a table for me.. Yes its FUN and adds to what we do. I love it and take care of hubby handsomely afterwards.! Once again only with the right classy guy

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
It's a normal hot fantasy. I gave my wife a free hall pass log ago and said just let me know when you do it, call me and let me listen that's all. It is very erotic.

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Iflirt, it sounds like you two have really discussed and agreed upon the ground rules, which is outstanding. I've been on many wife dates with the couples I meet, but as you alluded to, trust and safety are extremely important. I never prompt the idea of going on dates with the wife. I only do it if they both decide they are ready and I agree with it. Occasionally children are involved and the last thing I'd ever want to do is mess up a family relationship. The best way to ensure nothing like that happens is to lay down solid ground rules and communicate. It sounds like you two do an outstanding job of it and I applaud you.

Username hidden
(40 posts)
My hotwife and I too discussed a similar mutual fantasy of having her swing on her own with other men when I was away on business. She and I were both concerned about the personal danger to her of meeting strange men. Our solution was for her to set up 'dates' in advance of my trip, with men we'd swung with together, and knew and trusted. The second option was to contact men we'd screened and chatted with together and wanted to meet together for a 3some. There were certain men she couldn't wait to fuck again and others whom she was dying to fuck in a 3some with me. As it happened, the majority of them were married men LOL The groundrules were simple. Condoms for vaginal and anal penetration and "spitting, not swallowing" were mandatory and non-negotiable . If he'd been a 3some guest at our home before, she could invite him there for the evening or after a night out. If he had not been our guest at home before or we had not met him together before, she would meet him only at a nice hotel or follow him there in her car after a night out. Meeting him at or going to "his place" after a night out was not allowed. All in all it worked quite well for us ! As a bonus, we usually met again together within a few weeks or so and she and he enjoyed replaying for me the things they'd done alone. Some of those things were things she hadn't already told me about ;) Very HOT!

Username hidden
(278 posts)
Have to admit that is is hot. Especially the stories when I get back. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1487 posts)
My wheels are turning.....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I've been encouraging her to do this for quite awhile now. When we first started dating, she was 50 miles away at a business conference. She had a little free time afterward, so she went to a nearby beach for some quick sun therapy. A guy came by and struck up a conversation with her, which led to a little hands-on flirting. He asked her to come play with him for a bit before she headed home, but she wasn't sure if I'd be ok with it, so she said no thanks. Imagine my frustration, hearing about it later! I assured her it would be a huge turn-on for me.

Fast-forward a couple years, a male friend of a friend starting taking an interest in her, and agreed to try a MFM with us. I suggested she go out to her camp and invite him to meet her there, then I'd drive out and meet them both. But I planned to be "running behind" and give them some one-on-one time together. I envisioned walking in on them just as they were getting naked; but by the time I got there, she had already seduced him out of his clothes and gotten him off! At least we were one step closer to the "playing while I'm away" scenario.

The problem is, we live 20 minutes apart at the moment, so the time we get together is still not enough, so she'd rather spend her quality time in my presence. I keep hoping she'll get "waylaid" on her way to my house some weekend evening and show up all swollen and drippy wet, ready for Round 2. : )

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(153 posts)
Softlips:

There is a big difference between having sex in a conversion van and being out in the open (hotel lobby, being on a blanket in a park, …) where you’re trying (or not trying) to be seen or get caught. If a van is still your thing, try any Ford Econovan can easily be converted by adding carpeting, a mattress, or whatever.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Fantasy fulfilled ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
17 to 26 of 34
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.