Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 69
User Details are only visible to members.
Exploring if you are working in private industry then i find it hard to believe that you are a liberal woman.If you are in goverment then i believe that you are a liberal woman.

Government does not have to make a profit to keep their doors open. Two very very different worlds.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
Lol!!! Hi BT!! Hope I see you soon!

Tramp, go study...

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I'm thinking that Tramp would like to respect Ms Exploring....long time.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4935 posts)
NCAL,

That sound was my friend, Exploring, dropping the mic...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12892 posts)
"Liberal women are their own worst enemies. Nobody in business respects or whats anything to do with them."

Ncal, what rock do you live under? I'm liberal and I'm very well respected and fairly well-known in my field. So are the other liberal women that I work with throughout the country and there are many. That is just an uneducated statement and unfortunately, for you, shows everyone else just how little knowledge (or sense) you actually have.

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"Equality in the workplace? If a woman has the skills to put out the work that makes money then she gets well paid and is well respected."

Ah nope, this is quite often not the case.

Thank you for playing though.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4935 posts)
Equality in the workplace? If a woman has the skills to put out the work that makes money then she gets well paid and is well respected.

A woman who wines like a liberal and demands equality without the skills or ability to do work that makes the company money is hated and feared because she will sue the company.

Women who can work with men without trying to turn them into women like liberal women do are very much respected because they are so rare in America.

My wife makes more money then 99% of the men at the conference including some of the CEO's. She is meeting with her client. This meeting is with the CEO and owner to discuss entering the medical field. Women like my wife are so well respected because of the quality of her work an her ability to work with men as men, not demanding they change to be a woman because she is a woman.

Liberal women are their own worst enemies. Nobody in business respects or whats anything to do with them.

My daughter who is in college always knows how to work with men and how men's brains work. She already knows that men are not the enemy, they are just men.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
And we wonder why equality and respect for women in the workplace is struggling?

Sasquatchawea is quite busy setting respect for women back 50 years.

Maybe her full bush will at least inspire the men at the convention to mow their lawns when they get home and something good can come out of it.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5310 posts)
we have had an open marriage for 26 years. Mrs has so much fun. Her annual conference is this Saturday. She gets so excited looking forward to her favorite men all in one place.

The flirting going back and forth between her and her men has been going on for a couple of months now, Her favorite long term lover since college gets priority over the other men. Everyone is so happy and has such a good time, Mrs gets on the plane with a huge grin and comes back with a huge grin.

An open marriage makes for such s happy wife and such a happy life.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
I have to agree with Tramp. It also seems to me the lady was afflicted with a case of abundant good sense.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(537 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 69
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.