Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 92
User Details are only visible to members.
RnS,

We really need to think about getting a play per click (pay per clit?) referral/comp program in place for you ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13726 posts)
"We are actively exploring the next step - sending her on a vacation to spend time with a male/couple on a beach etc."

While we don't have a beach for her to enjoy, there is a lot of "etc." to be had in NOLA. And with the number of willing hosts (yes BT and Fun, I just volunteered the Three Amigos to help entice her), she wouldn't even need to rent a hotel room.

Just tell her to bring wine.

:^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5938 posts)
Wife has complete Hall Pass - who ever, when ever, where ever. She does use it if either one of us is traveling. If she's traveling it's my "job" to find her a companion (usually through posting on Hot Date). She has had some wonderful, fun, sexy experiences that way and she has shared every dirty detail when shes gotten home (or via speakerphone, texts, vids while there). We are actively exploring the next step - sending her on a vacation to spend time with a male/couple on a beach etc. Now that our northern weather is changing it is apt to happen. I am out of town until 10ish a couple of nights a month. When I am we find it sexy and I encourage her to spend that time with her BF or a Hot Date. Nothing excites me more than imagining what is happening at home or his place while I am sitting with a client. Love the texts "heading to ___ house. I'm horny"; then later "Omg he's so horny too! No more texting for a bit lol. See you at home (maybe)".

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Definitely not alone in that fantasy or in acting on it. We've both played with somebody while the other was absent (either out of town or at work) and it has been great fun; both the playing and sharing the "play by play" with each other later. We'd likely do this more often than we have if it weren't for childcare issues. Kiddo starts school next year though.....??????

Gainesville TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Having read more of the post on here, cut out the negative and keep the politics our of it, it's really a turn off. I have my own political beliefs and like religion, you should keep those posts to yourself otherwise I wish you wouldn't ruin my fun.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Enjoy hearing other couples experiences, I agree with someone's coming on this. Bye the way she has a great ass.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(131 posts)
My wife travels quite a bit for business and most of her contacts are men, I know she has a few she would probably love to fuck, but I encourage her to enjoy herself, but so far she says "never get your honey where you get your money" good advice, but there are plenty of guys in the bars, but so far she hasn't run into anyone who truly grabs her fancy. So if your cool with it and it's open and honest then sharing details can be really hot and can lead to a lot of reclaiming sex. I think if she's good with it and you have a strong relationship it can let your wife fulllfill her fantasies and keep her feeling sexy and wanted.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(131 posts)
My wife never tells me the details of her fun with other men. that is way to much of a male thing for her.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7573 posts)
Lol meant to say does damn auto correct . Was hoping his wife comes to pa rabbit.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Excise me

What language are you last two speaking?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5938 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 92
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.