Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 40
User Details are only visible to members.
I have left my wife play with others while away. She has even sent me pixs of her playtime. I find it to be very hot knowing she's having fun.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(106 posts)
I have talked it over about a single meet with my LTR FWB, and keeping my Facetime on while we played.. Hmm may have to try that one!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
One woman I was with actually would take selfies with her and I while we were playing and send them to her husband, he seemed to enjoy it.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
We enjoy watching each other and sharing the experience too much. However while she was visiting her mother last summer I gave her a Hall Pass. She was there for 4 months and had told me of an old boyfriend from her teens that was so shy he never even kissed her. I gave my blessing for her to find out what she missed if the opportunity arose. Well the opportunity arose..several times over the summer. She texted me when they were about to fuck and then again after they were finished so that by knowing the exact time they were having sex I was somewhat included. I will admit it was arousing,. So that being said all things are possible given the right situation.

Sanger TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
BlondeOne welcome to the forums......only one way to find out

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
if he isn't with me, Im not really interested in doing anything until he is

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Agreeing with Hump, I do like to be there but sometimes she and the SM need privacy to really get into it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(779 posts)
As long as my wife tells me she wants to go out while Im gone and fucks another man I do not have a problem. We have never kept anything from each other .

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I think this is so hot. Wonder if my husband would think like the guys sharing here!

Renton WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We do believe we are fortunate in many ways and both of us being in the LS before meeting is definitely one of them. Many of those awkward conversations that couples have when starting out in the LS (sharing fantasies, talking about previous sexual encounters, pushing boundaries) are ALL a turn on for us and as rabbit often says, this is the most honest relationship either of us have ever been in because there is no reason to hide (or exaggerate) anything.

Oh and as much as we would love to mentor a couple as hot as you 2, we think you are doing just fine. Enjoy the ride!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3214 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 40
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.