Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you. I have updated my profile and also posted a request in "Getting Started."

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We wish you luck and much fun. Also hope all works out for your mother-in-law.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(835 posts)
BillNSuzie: Yes, she still has the hall pass, but is no longer interested in exercising it. When we came to Arizona she got hooked up with her parents again and all their influence (they don't know about our lifestyle); her father passed away, we had to move in with her mother to keep her from going to pieces, and she has just totally moved away from the lifestyle. I mentioned in my profile that things were happening, and now they have: She is now willing to be interviewed by another couple in person to confirm that I have a hall pass. I will be looking for another couple or single lady for us to meet with somewhere in Arizona to confirm that, who will certify me on SLS as a legitimate ingle male. When I clear here, I will go to my profile and update it.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Zerokini, You say your wife to be had a hall pass in college and she did have some fun before you were married however, and I I quote "but I never get any juicy details: She's an Aries, and likes to keep her friends apart and her lovers apart". You say this as in present tense, I notice that you are in your 70s dose she still have the hall pass?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(835 posts)
When my wife and I were dating in college, we had pretty much decided we were a couple, but I was scheduled to leave for Australia and she had to finish her degree before coming down to join me. When we parted I knew I was her first, but I also knew she needed to graduate, get out of school, get out on her own in the job market, find out what being a single girl was all about, before she got tied down with me. So when I left for Australia, I gave her a hall pass carte blanche, with the only requirement to be careful -- don't get pregnant and don't catch anything.

I was in Sydney three months before she graduated, and another six months before she came down to join me and we were married in Avalon Beach, north of Sydney NSW.. I know she had fun; I know she at least had a farewell romp in the hay with the former boyfriend I had taken her away from, and two or three others, but I never get any juicy details: She's an Aries, and likes to keep her friends apart and her lovers apart. Oh, well. (Postscript: Some delightful and delicious Aussie girls and I had fun too during that time.)

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Actually that is how we started swinging, many years ago. I use to travel quite a bit, and she was often invited to parties and would frequently meet guys that she wanted to know in a more intimate way. We talked about it extensively and I assured her I was OK with it, and finally she tried it, and it turned us both on and we have never looked back. She still dates alone from time to time in addition to our Lifestyle activities. I do love to get her ready by buying her a new dress, shoes etc. Naturally when she gets home it enhances our intimacy and fantasy discussions. She sometimes goes a bit farther with her dates than she does with me, because they sometimes tend to be a bit more demanding, which has expanded her sexuality. We would both say it has helped our relationship in many ways, and made us both more secure. For example one of our neighbors was cheating and they ended up breaking up over it, and another neighbor asked her if she or I ever had issues with jealously - she just laughed.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(28 posts)
She had a business trip to NOLA a while ago. I put her in touch with an SLS guy. Just her type fit personal trainer. Communication can be on off while traveling so I wasn't sure she had reached him. On a follow call to her I caught her in her room. When I asked if she was interested in the guy and if she had been in touch her reply was "he's here now hon. Thanks!" I had to laugh at her enthusiasm in having her fun. "Unfortunately" her flight was delayed the next night so those two got a bonus night.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
We've played with other couples in separate places before, and had FMF threesomes apart when one or the other of us were at work. My wife broached the subject of playing with a former friend about a year ago. At first I was against it, but it didn't take me very long to think about it before I told her that I would be fine with it. In the long run, to quote her, "It's only fucking." and she's right. I've thought a lot about it, and have encouraged her to go through with it, but so far she hasn't taken those steps.

There was an experience last month that I truly enjoyed. We were on a cruise with five other couples. We're all swinger-friends, but we'd pretty much decided that it wasn't a swinger cruise. Anyway, Michelle (my lovely bride) had flirted with one of the couples pretty hard one day, and had told me that she'd thought they might end up playing, but she'd wanted to wait for me. I told her that she should have just gone ahead and had fun, because I'd been busy at the time. Later that day the wife of the couple got sick, and stayed that way for most of the rest of the cruise. I told Michelle that she should go ahead and seduce the husband, and just have fun! The next day, she did just that. I had finished working out, and came on the main deck to find her talking to him and a couple other friends, and she was in full flirt-mode. It turned me on like crazy, watching her touching on him, staring at him...and knowing what he was in for! They departed a bit later, and didn't reappear for a couple hours. They had a fantastic time, which she filled me in on later as we reconnected. I still love hearing about it, and fantasizing about it myself.

I'm glad I've grown into being able to expand my own enjoyment through hers. We have so much fun that we can have, and it's only opened new doors to our explorations.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Certainly a trip to NOLA is in you future plans. The "Three Amigos" plus rabbit would welcome you with open arms and a nice selection of other appendages to satisfy your every desire. We can even send a live video feed for hubby's viewing pleasure.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
Wow curious ever hit our area we would be interested in having a fun night to tell your hubby. Lol.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 43
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.