Wife playing while I'm away : Swingers Discussion 200107101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Iflirt, it sounds like you two have really discussed and agreed upon the ground rules, which is outstanding. I've been on many wife dates with the couples I meet, but as you alluded to, trust and safety are extremely important. I never prompt the idea of going on dates with the wife. I only do it if they both decide they are ready and I agree with it. Occasionally children are involved and the last thing I'd ever want to do is mess up a family relationship. The best way to ensure nothing like that happens is to lay down solid ground rules and communicate. It sounds like you two do an outstanding job of it and I applaud you.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
My hotwife and I too discussed a similar mutual fantasy of having her swing on her own with other men when I was away on business. She and I were both concerned about the personal danger to her of meeting strange men. Our solution was for her to set up 'dates' in advance of my trip, with men we'd swung with together, and knew and trusted. The second option was to contact men we'd screened and chatted with together and wanted to meet together for a 3some. There were certain men she couldn't wait to fuck again and others whom she was dying to fuck in a 3some with me. As it happened, the majority of them were married men LOL The groundrules were simple. Condoms for vaginal and anal penetration and "spitting, not swallowing" were mandatory and non-negotiable . If he'd been a 3some guest at our home before, she could invite him there for the evening or after a night out. If he had not been our guest at home before or we had not met him together before, she would meet him only at a nice hotel or follow him there in her car after a night out. Meeting him at or going to "his place" after a night out was not allowed. All in all it worked quite well for us ! As a bonus, we usually met again together within a few weeks or so and she and he enjoyed replaying for me the things they'd done alone. Some of those things were things she hadn't already told me about ;) Very HOT!

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Have to admit that is is hot. Especially the stories when I get back. :-)

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
My wheels are turning.....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've been encouraging her to do this for quite awhile now. When we first started dating, she was 50 miles away at a business conference. She had a little free time afterward, so she went to a nearby beach for some quick sun therapy. A guy came by and struck up a conversation with her, which led to a little hands-on flirting. He asked her to come play with him for a bit before she headed home, but she wasn't sure if I'd be ok with it, so she said no thanks. Imagine my frustration, hearing about it later! I assured her it would be a huge turn-on for me.

Fast-forward a couple years, a male friend of a friend starting taking an interest in her, and agreed to try a MFM with us. I suggested she go out to her camp and invite him to meet her there, then I'd drive out and meet them both. But I planned to be "running behind" and give them some one-on-one time together. I envisioned walking in on them just as they were getting naked; but by the time I got there, she had already seduced him out of his clothes and gotten him off! At least we were one step closer to the "playing while I'm away" scenario.

The problem is, we live 20 minutes apart at the moment, so the time we get together is still not enough, so she'd rather spend her quality time in my presence. I keep hoping she'll get "waylaid" on her way to my house some weekend evening and show up all swollen and drippy wet, ready for Round 2. : )

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(138 posts)
Softlips:

There is a big difference between having sex in a conversion van and being out in the open (hotel lobby, being on a blanket in a park, …) where you’re trying (or not trying) to be seen or get caught. If a van is still your thing, try any Ford Econovan can easily be converted by adding carpeting, a mattress, or whatever.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Fantasy fulfilled ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Best use of skype ever! lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I think this is a very common fantasy among couples. Especially those where the husband travels for work somewhat regularly. Two of the couples I meet fall in that category. Sometimes we call or webcam the husband so he can peek in. Often we take pics or a video for the couple to keep.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
She LOVES playing alone like this...and the stories are great to hear !!

Fort Mill SC

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away