Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.
SS just have her do it.. life is short and no one is guaranteed tomorrow.. also what's up with no photos on your profile, people need to see to be interested. ?

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(427 posts)
I have given my wife a hall pass a few years back. At this point she has not acted on it yet. There is a male that she has recently been fantasizing about. My only wish I asked her was to let me know if it was going to happen and some of the details I think it's pretty erotic .

Baltimore OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife and I have had a MFM now with the same gentleman twice now and once by herself. I asked the first time for a pic or two and she said no way. Now I will be out of town and are FWB guy wants her to pay visit to see him and play. At first she said no way with out me Being there afterwards to tell everything too. But now she asked if it would be to visit and take pics. We talked it over and decided that as long as she is having fun and tells me what's going on I am ok with it. I don't know if it's just hot knowing she's gonna play without me while I'm out of town or she wants to send me pics that's got me excited.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have left my wife play with others while away. She has even sent me pixs of her playtime. I find it to be very hot knowing she's having fun.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I have talked it over about a single meet with my LTR FWB, and keeping my Facetime on while we played.. Hmm may have to try that one!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(427 posts)
One woman I was with actually would take selfies with her and I while we were playing and send them to her husband, he seemed to enjoy it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We enjoy watching each other and sharing the experience too much. However while she was visiting her mother last summer I gave her a Hall Pass. She was there for 4 months and had told me of an old boyfriend from her teens that was so shy he never even kissed her. I gave my blessing for her to find out what she missed if the opportunity arose. Well the opportunity arose..several times over the summer. She texted me when they were about to fuck and then again after they were finished so that by knowing the exact time they were having sex I was somewhat included. I will admit it was arousing,. So that being said all things are possible given the right situation.

Sanger TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
BlondeOne welcome to the forums......only one way to find out

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2784 posts)
if he isn't with me, Im not really interested in doing anything until he is

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Agreeing with Hump, I do like to be there but sometimes she and the SM need privacy to really get into it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.