Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
User Details are only visible to members.
She had a business trip to NOLA a while ago. I put her in touch with an SLS guy. Just her type fit personal trainer. Communication can be on off while traveling so I wasn't sure she had reached him. On a follow call to her I caught her in her room. When I asked if she was interested in the guy and if she had been in touch her reply was "he's here now hon. Thanks!" I had to laugh at her enthusiasm in having her fun. "Unfortunately" her flight was delayed the next night so those two got a bonus night.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
We've played with other couples in separate places before, and had FMF threesomes apart when one or the other of us were at work. My wife broached the subject of playing with a former friend about a year ago. At first I was against it, but it didn't take me very long to think about it before I told her that I would be fine with it. In the long run, to quote her, "It's only fucking." and she's right. I've thought a lot about it, and have encouraged her to go through with it, but so far she hasn't taken those steps.

There was an experience last month that I truly enjoyed. We were on a cruise with five other couples. We're all swinger-friends, but we'd pretty much decided that it wasn't a swinger cruise. Anyway, Michelle (my lovely bride) had flirted with one of the couples pretty hard one day, and had told me that she'd thought they might end up playing, but she'd wanted to wait for me. I told her that she should have just gone ahead and had fun, because I'd been busy at the time. Later that day the wife of the couple got sick, and stayed that way for most of the rest of the cruise. I told Michelle that she should go ahead and seduce the husband, and just have fun! The next day, she did just that. I had finished working out, and came on the main deck to find her talking to him and a couple other friends, and she was in full flirt-mode. It turned me on like crazy, watching her touching on him, staring at him...and knowing what he was in for! They departed a bit later, and didn't reappear for a couple hours. They had a fantastic time, which she filled me in on later as we reconnected. I still love hearing about it, and fantasizing about it myself.

I'm glad I've grown into being able to expand my own enjoyment through hers. We have so much fun that we can have, and it's only opened new doors to our explorations.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Certainly a trip to NOLA is in you future plans. The "Three Amigos" plus rabbit would welcome you with open arms and a nice selection of other appendages to satisfy your every desire. We can even send a live video feed for hubby's viewing pleasure.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3210 posts)
Wow curious ever hit our area we would be interested in having a fun night to tell your hubby. Lol.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Not a fantasy we do it and enjoy it. If I'm away I find it exciting knowing she is meeting up on a date. She may texts pics and videos or put her moaning on speakerphone. Sometimes u It's just a simple text saying she has fun planned and talk to you in the morning. If she is traveling I usually find her a playmate to keep her company.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
We aren't anywhere to the point of different dates or a wife that makes a date.

We have not planned it, but have been at parties before where we both were mingling and got pulled into play separate from one another. No penetrating sex, but pretty close. The experiences are hot and erotic and we would be open to exploring it more. We would love to meet a couple for separate room play.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Recently joined and shortly afterwards one of our family members had an unexpected illness. So we have been putting our efforts to be with them through it. We reunite for the first time in weeks tomorrow, why we have not attached any photo. Agree photos are fun and looking forward to them. ??

Baltimore OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
SS just have her do it.. life is short and no one is guaranteed tomorrow.. also what's up with no photos on your profile, people need to see to be interested. ?

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
I have given my wife a hall pass a few years back. At this point she has not acted on it yet. There is a male that she has recently been fantasizing about. My only wish I asked her was to let me know if it was going to happen and some of the details I think it's pretty erotic .

Baltimore OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife and I have had a MFM now with the same gentleman twice now and once by herself. I asked the first time for a pic or two and she said no way. Now I will be out of town and are FWB guy wants her to pay visit to see him and play. At first she said no way with out me Being there afterwards to tell everything too. But now she asked if it would be to visit and take pics. We talked it over and decided that as long as she is having fun and tells me what's going on I am ok with it. I don't know if it's just hot knowing she's gonna play without me while I'm out of town or she wants to send me pics that's got me excited.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.