Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
User Details are only visible to members.
Mnj, I'm thinking that the two previous posters may have missed the fact that it was your wife who backed out as opposed to the man.

And I don't blame her for a second.

Some women may well be up for that sort of meeting, clearly a SF will have to at some point if she's ever going to play at all.

But...

I can tell you for a fact that Lady will *never* play with someone for the *first* time while ole Tramp is *away*...ain't gonna happen.

I will always be within hearing distance (at the least) anytime my Lady is playing with a new man.

There is a male or two who have reached a comfort level with us both so that Lady would have no concern about playing with them without me present, but that takes time.

As for me...

I would *never* agree for any man to have that kind of access to Lady unless I am convinced that he would protect her with his very life. Anything short of that confort, and Trampy is gonna be mighty close.

And I'll tell you this here: that level of comfort ain't gonna come from a week of conversations, texts, or something similar.

I hope you feel the same way.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4424 posts)
Well like I said she was really nervous. It would've been her first time playing with this guy and we'd only met him out once. She'd been chatting with him for a week or so and he seemed like a great guy but I guess she watches a little to much CSI and her mind played tricks on her. It's not like it could never happen, she'd just ha e to get to know him better

Troy NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I totally agree with pafuncpl!

Riverdale GA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Wow can't believe someone gave that chance up.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Didn't happen. Can't blame her. We may have been rushing it but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later

Troy NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My wife is supposed to meet her new single male friend tomorrow morning. This would be the first time she played completely alone and she's nervous. I hope she goes through with it. I'll let everyone know how it turned out

Troy NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Because of job requirements often the only realistic option is for my wife to play alone. It's worked well and she's had fun. And when her fun is over she calls me and tells me everything while i stroke my cock.

Bay Minette AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Thank you. I have updated my profile and also posted a request in "Getting Started."

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We wish you luck and much fun. Also hope all works out for your mother-in-law.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(879 posts)
BillNSuzie: Yes, she still has the hall pass, but is no longer interested in exercising it. When we came to Arizona she got hooked up with her parents again and all their influence (they don't know about our lifestyle); her father passed away, we had to move in with her mother to keep her from going to pieces, and she has just totally moved away from the lifestyle. I mentioned in my profile that things were happening, and now they have: She is now willing to be interviewed by another couple in person to confirm that I have a hall pass. I will be looking for another couple or single lady for us to meet with somewhere in Arizona to confirm that, who will certify me on SLS as a legitimate ingle male. When I clear here, I will go to my profile and update it.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.