Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 69
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife has my premission to fuck when she travels , She maded four trips Last Summer, She picks up men and fucks them , but she won't give me any details I want the nasty details

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Wife is going on the business trip and playing while away. i am fishing while she is away.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4839 posts)
That is certainly one of my fantasies. Is to meet the female part of the couple, while the male is away. We could send the male pics or describe to him what we did.

Ocoee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Never have I been told so nicely (and quickly) to "get lost while I talk to BT over here!"

Not true at all, Tramp. Just want to make sure you pass that class so your summer is spent coming to NOLA and not taking a repeat in school. We have places to go and things to do and people to see.

Or is that things to see and people to do...

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"Exploring if you are working in private industry then i find it hard to believe that you are a liberal woman."

Ncal, I'm sorry to be the one to blow your theory but I actually work for a worldwide, publically traded, multi-billion dollar company. And my clients work in every field you can name from automotive to medical to software to publishing. Everything except government. The majority of those clients are women. Are they all liberal? No. But each and every one of them, including myself, make million dollar decisions on a daily basis. We are smart, savvy, hard-working women that can hold our own in the toughest of negotiations.

So before you throw out these ridiculous statements, you might want to reconsider making sweeping assumptions that make you look, well, stupid, as Scamp said.

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"Lol!!! Hi BT!! Hope I see you soon! Tramp, go study..."

Never have I been told so nicely (and quickly) to "get lost while I talk to BT over here!"

Just not Tramp's day. ;^(

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4953 posts)
I'm not three states away. I will take Scamps place. I am a team player after all. ;0)

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2638 posts)
Scamp, I hate it when you are three states away and I want to reward you for good behaviour! ;^*

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4953 posts)
Just when I think nutcal can't sound any more stupid, he finds a way to sink to a new level.

It's sad really, he blames everyone else for his failures then says liberals are whiners (not "winer" you idiot) He doesn't work because his business failed and he blames the liberals for that too. All the while he claims his wife is successful (apparently in spite of the liberals?) but refuses to identify what she does other than to say, "science".

In other words, his is a lying, delusional loser who can't accept that his own stupidity cost him his business and now he lives off of his wife. No wonder she looks forward to going to conferences to fuck other men, she can't wait to get away from the loser she is leaving at home.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5331 posts)
This should be good....

Getting popcorn and a seat.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4953 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 69
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.