Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wife playing while I'm away
TOPIC: Wife_playing_while_I'm_away
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have started letting her play while I'm away on business. She recently fulfilled this fantasy by sucking a guy off in the hotel lobby. I thought it was so hot and want her to do it more. Does anyone else have fantasies like this or am I the only strange one here?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 75
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife never tells me the details of her fun with other men. that is way to much of a male thing for her.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6070 posts)
Lol meant to say does damn auto correct . Was hoping his wife comes to pa rabbit.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Excise me

What language are you last two speaking?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5690 posts)
Jerry where all doors your wife travel to? Hopefully she comes this way

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
My wife you doing it anyway what you traveled I just want the dirty nasty details how many men I won't hurt you enjoy herself. A happy wife is a happy marriage

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I allow the wife to fuck and suck whenever she feels like it. Why stop anyone from having fun as long as she is safe. Life is short. Too many people live a restricted life.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
My wife has my premission to fuck when she travels , She maded four trips Last Summer, She picks up men and fucks them , but she won't give me any details I want the nasty details

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Wife is going on the business trip and playing while away. i am fishing while she is away.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6070 posts)
That is certainly one of my fantasies. Is to meet the female part of the couple, while the male is away. We could send the male pics or describe to him what we did.

Ocoee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Never have I been told so nicely (and quickly) to "get lost while I talk to BT over here!"

Not true at all, Tramp. Just want to make sure you pass that class so your summer is spent coming to NOLA and not taking a repeat in school. We have places to go and things to do and people to see.

Or is that things to see and people to do...

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 75
TOPIC: Wife playing while I'm away
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.