Wife picking up a single guy at a singles dance : Swingers Discussion 70483
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife picking up a single guy at a singles dance
TOPIC: Wife picking up a single guy at a singles dance
Created by: dff1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently my wife and I went out for the night and stopped in at a local hotel bar. It happened to be a singles mixer that night and we hung around having a few drinks. As we were getting ready to leave I had left her at the table as I went to get our coats. When I came back she was off in a corner with a guy who had hit on her kissing and rubbing up on eachother. I watched for awhile and then approached them and told her we had to leave. She grabbed him by the hand and took him with us. We went up to a second floor area where the conference rooms and offices were. At this point she had lost the panties and he was tougning her pussy as we went up the escalator. We went off and found a spot off in the corner of these offices and she proceeded to suck and fuck us both right there.

Wild stuff and totally unplanned. Anyone else ever have this happen?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not a hotel bar.. a hotel where we were and the guy next door knocked on our door,, we had a female friend we had lunch with and she had joined in the fun, little loud I guess we were! He said he was just making sure all was alright.. while seeing behind me my friend and my sweety,, and I invited him in to see all was WONDERFULLY well,, and sucked him off in the chair while he watched sweety fuck the hell out of her..nice to fullfill some fantasys...~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
I would love to have that happen to me, ok?

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Welcome to the Forums...

Never had it happen but that is one of our favorite fantasies...she in a bar alone and the guy hits on her...they make out and she takes him back to the room...or conference room....

HOT!!

:):)~

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Recently my wife and I went out for the night and stopped in at a local hotel bar. It happened to be a singles mixer that night and we hung around having a few drinks. As we were getting ready to leave I had left her at the table as I went to get our coats. When I came back she was off in a corner with a guy who had hit on her kissing and rubbing up on eachother. I watched for awhile and then approached them and told her we had to leave. She grabbed him by the hand and took him with us. We went up to a second floor area where the conference rooms and offices were. At this point she had lost the panties and he was tougning her pussy as we went up the escalator. We went off and found a spot off in the corner of these offices and she proceeded to suck and fuck us both right there.

Wild stuff and totally unplanned. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Wife picking up a single guy at a singles dance