Wife having sex with a very large cock in NE Texas : Swingers Discussion 47455101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWife having sex with a very large cock in NE Texas
TOPIC: Wife having sex with a very large cock in NE Texas
Created by: brobin The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sometimes you just have to search a bit more than usual as its quite a big state.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
We've been to Texas and found that not everything in Texas is bigger. She's had some very nice PA 9ers that certainly hit the sweet spot.

Sugar Grove PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
oh well, maybe we can get on that size

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(79 posts)
We have the same exact fantasy. We can't wait.

Johnstown CO

Username hidden
(9 posts)
this has always been one of our best played fantasies ,In reality and out! What a turn on for us as well.

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
my ex and I enjoyed 3ways every now and then .. me finding someone online or a friend etc... she usually left that up to me... we were fantasizing one night while having sex, we both would take turns creating the storyline to suit us lol ... I said, ' I would love to bring some guy over off the NET, then, if you feel okay with it, I would go into the bedroom to roll a few and listen' .... This got me so hot to talk about for some reason, she said lets do it....

amazingly, there were a few local men online, ( it was 1am when we worked this out lol) an email picture swap and a phone call, and WALLA! 2:30 and a knock at the door... introductions, move to the living room.... my girlfriend has on a short plaid skirt and is sitting strategically, legs moving back and forth, as we talk.... she signals me it's ok and I excuse myself to lay down a bit... I lay on our bed playing with myself, listening to them talk and laugh...I'm getting hotter by the minute... a half hour goes by.....it gets quiet...I get up and move to the door to hear better....mmmmmm yes, they are fooling around.....I walk out the back door and around the house and I stop outside the window.....mmmmmm what a turn on....

well, it all went well.... after a bit I joined them and loved watching his cock slide in and out of my honey....

I love watching, and I evidently love listening lol

Eureka CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
my husband has watched me take large cocks and loves it its a big turn on for me to have him watch. some times i close the door so he can only hear me getting fucked and that seems to excite us both even more by imagining whats going on on the other sides of the door

Hammond LA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
I have the same fantasy of watching my wife take on a very well endowed WHITE man. She has done this before but I didn't get to see it.

Monroe LA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Wife having sex with a very large cock in NE Texas