Who enjoys Dogging No, this is NOT K9 : Swingers Discussion 179475101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWho enjoys Dogging No, this is NOT K9
TOPIC: Who enjoys Dogging No, this is NOT K9
Created by: justpookingaround
Original Starting post for this thread:
According to Wikipedia: Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like to watch and be watched but only in a private and safe environment, I have never felt that a jail cell is sexy, I would hate to get arrested or have to go to court for whatever the hell they would say it was. LOL.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
this i very erotic to watch, horny men looking to devour your wife. We love this type of play. Most cpls dont seem to do this tho. Love watching her flirt as i watch from afar.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(1 post)
Tried looking as you suggested, but didn't find much. Though there is supposed to be one very close at a small park.

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
There is another swing site I had found with a listing. In my area, they all seem to be near a major airport and I would question how private they are... It lists a lot in FL. Try google "dogging sites USA" and you'll see a USA swinging site link

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
The password is RinTinTin

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We do something similar to this from time to time. When we head home from a club in Cleveland we have a rest area we usually have to pull off at because we can't keep our hands and mouths off of one another any longer. We pull up to a semi-secluded parking spot and have had sex at the rest area on moe than one occassion. No one has ever joined, but we are pretty sure others have watched as cars pull next to us from time to time...what they see through the steamed up windows is another question.

Wadsworth OH

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Dont tease me with that cute smile lady!!!!!!!!!

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Well rdy we actually have the pic you would like to see. The problem is the powers to be declined that pic. I guess we will have to download it to the personnel gallerys where you can access it there my lovely lady!

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Mrs MC is a HUGE exhibitionist...the first time she ever went home to Pittsburgh with me to meet my family she spent a good hour on the interstate stark naked, feet on the dashboard of my truck, masturbating...and not caring at ALL who saw. LOVED it...especially because she recognized how turned on I was, and followed up with some fantastic road head...

I'm a VERY lucky man...

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
I know Naughty would flash truckers without a thought. I love to fondle her at the grocery store or in the mall. Problem is as soon as my hands start wandering she starts scolding me to behave lol

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Who enjoys Dogging No, this is NOT K9