Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies When the mundane becomes mind-blowing
TOPIC: When the mundane becomes mind-blowing
Created by: CuriosityKilt
Original Starting post for this thread:
Disclaimer - This isn't a fantasy but what happened last night. I didn't see a more fitting forum so I am posting it here.

First let me set the stage: The wife and I have been in a long term relationship for 10 years now. We have been proactive in keeping our sex life interesting, including inviting others to join us and setting rules that allows us to have sexual relations with others. Still, after the birth or our son approximately two years ago, our sex life has suffered. Nothing extraordinary, just a fact of life when kids are part of the picture: Hormonal changes, lack of sleep, stress, careers, etc. all take their toll.

To address the hormonal issue, she recently went off birth control and had an IUD inserted. The recovery from that, plus travel and some minor health issues meant that we hadn't had sex in a month. When you have a high libido like myself, that is an eternity.

She knew I was suffering and declared that we were having sex that night. I was not going to turn that offer down but I was skeptical. If you have been in a long term relationship you are probably familiar with the concept of maintenance sex. It is better than nothing but doesn't really scratch that itch. I was getting the vibe she was not that into it and it would be a night of maintenance sex.

When I came to bed she was already there in her night gown. I wasn't sure if she was still up for it so I climbed into bed where she promptly ordered me to take my underwear off. She rolled over and stroked my cock slightly, bringing it to life. As I began to grow hard she slipped me into her mouth. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. After too short of time I was fully erect. We were off to a good start but she quickly rolled onto her back, which was the signal for me to roll over and do her missionary style.

"Ah yes, the routine." I thought to myself. I began working my way inside her, penetrating slightly and pulling back out to tease her clit with the tip of my cock. Each time I penetrated her, pushing a bit deeper as her wetness worked its way up my shaft. As I was doing this, she reached down and pulled her nightgown up over her head. She has amazing 34D breasts with perfect nipples and just the sight of them adds to my excitement. Unfortunately, after the baby she has been a bit self-conscious about them. Plus the breast feeding has left her nipples extremely sensitive so they are not the same sex toys I use to enjoy so much. I took her removal of clothing as an offer to play with them so I lowered my head and gave her left nipple a few soft licks and took it into my mouth. The quickness with which it stiffened was an encouraging sign, so I moved to the right nipple and did the same. I was rewarded with the same standing ovation. These simple cues were enough to light my desire, I was in the game now!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for sharing CuriosityKilt and if no one has said so yet, welcome to the forums!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12358 posts)
Sorry for the multipart post. It wouldn't let me submit in one. It just kept giving me a random, undescriptive error.

Redmond WA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I penetrated her fully, burying myself as deep as I could and then began gentle thrusts in and out. As I repeatedly buried myself inside her, I rotated my hips and pushed my pelvis against her clit. Her orgasms come primarily for clitoral stimulation, which is why missionary is her preferred position. I am well aware of this and use it to my advantage. As I feel her body start to tense I know her orgasm is building so I increase the temp of my thrusts, applying more pressure against her as I rotate my hips to maximize her pleasure. This works and she quickly reaches climax. The ripple of contractions I felt move through her inside was my reward.

When she comes, she quickly becomes hyper-sensitive, often pushing me away to avoid over stimulation. Now there is nothing worse for a hard cock than being in a nice warm and wet pussy and being rudely ejected! So I always pull her close to me and hold her tight instead. Buried deep inside her, I gave her a few minutes to recover as I kissed her neck and ears. As she relaxed I began to slowly rotate my hips again, pressing myself against her but keeping my cock buried as deep as I could. I could feel myself rubbing up against her on the outside but inside my cock was nearly stationary, filling her. As I continued to rub myself against her, I could feel her wetness increasing. With my cock filling her, it had no where to go and I could feel the wetness building against me. It wasn't long before I felt her body flexing and saw the look in her eyes that meant she was building towards orgasm so I increased my tempo, keeping myself buried deep. When she came a second time I felt a fresh flush of wetness slam against me.

Again I stayed deep inside her, giving her the recovery time she needs. Occupying myself with kissing what I could reach while keeping her close. When she was ready I pulled out and began to slowly move in and out with long deep thrusts. Her pussy was so wet that I couldn't hold back for long, her wetness was intoxicating. I quickly built up to long, quick and hard thrusts. My own desire was building but before I reached climax she was quickly reaching her third! As her orgasm built her pussy muscles contracted hard onto my cock. The contrast of slippery wetness and firm grip of her pussy drove me into a frenzy. When she came I couldn't stop. I drove her deep and hard. My arms, chest and abdomen were burning. At least my mind knew they were burning but I was consumed and could feel nothing other than her wet and firm pussy gripping me. Finally my own climax came and I quickly rolled to the side so as to not collapse onto her as my muscles finally gave out.

That wasn't maintenance, that was mind blowing! Chalk it up to being hard up after a month long drought if you will but it was one of the encounters you remember. It doesn't end there though!

This morning, through a series of short text messages, I sent her the synopsis of the story I just told you. Knowing that it would be in her mind all day. As I sit here writing this, I am counting the hours until we go for round two!

Redmond WA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Disclaimer - This isn't a fantasy but what happened last night. I didn't see a more fitting forum so I am posting it here.

First let me set the stage: The wife and I have been in a long term relationship for 10 years now. We have been proactive in keeping our sex life interesting, including inviting others to join us and setting rules that allows us to have sexual relations with others. Still, after the birth or our son approximately two years ago, our sex life has suffered. Nothing extraordinary, just a fact of life when kids are part of the picture: Hormonal changes, lack of sleep, stress, careers, etc. all take their toll.

To address the hormonal issue, she recently went off birth control and had an IUD inserted. The recovery from that, plus travel and some minor health issues meant that we hadn't had sex in a month. When you have a high libido like myself, that is an eternity.

She knew I was suffering and declared that we were having sex that night. I was not going to turn that offer down but I was skeptical. If you have been in a long term relationship you are probably familiar with the concept of maintenance sex. It is better than nothing but doesn't really scratch that itch. I was getting the vibe she was not that into it and it would be a night of maintenance sex.

When I came to bed she was already there in her night gown. I wasn't sure if she was still up for it so I climbed into bed where she promptly ordered me to take my underwear off. She rolled over and stroked my cock slightly, bringing it to life. As I began to grow hard she slipped me into her mouth. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. After too short of time I was fully erect. We were off to a good start but she quickly rolled onto her back, which was the signal for me to roll over and do her missionary style.

"Ah yes, the routine." I thought to myself. I began working my way inside her, penetrating slightly and pulling back out to tease her clit with the tip of my cock. Each time I penetrated her, pushing a bit deeper as her wetness worked its way up my shaft. As I was doing this, she reached down and pulled her nightgown up over her head. She has amazing 34D breasts with perfect nipples and just the sight of them adds to my excitement. Unfortunately, after the baby she has been a bit self-conscious about them. Plus the breast feeding has left her nipples extremely sensitive so they are not the same sex toys I use to enjoy so much. I took her removal of clothing as an offer to play with them so I lowered my head and gave her left nipple a few soft licks and took it into my mouth. The quickness with which it stiffened was an encouraging sign, so I moved to the right nipple and did the same. I was rewarded with the same standing ovation. These simple cues were enough to light my desire, I was in the game now!

Redmond WA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: When the mundane becomes mind-blowing