What turns you on about Black Guys BBC : Swingers Discussion 1780051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWhat turns you on about Black Guys BBC
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no interest . Oddly I am pretty much only attracted to tall white cowboy types.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
We do to.no pun intended but wife here has no desire or fantasy of a BBC. She gets all the BWC She wants.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4839 posts)
I think its nasty

Minooka IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We've been toying with the idea lately of her losing her BBC virginity. I would like to see the color contrast and her taking on a hung black man.

Saint George UT
Username hidden
(1 post)
sexy muscular tall and well hung mmm

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
As a Black male I have found many women were turned on by my height, I stand 6 feet 8 inches tall, X ball player from Fla State and Military, so I try and use my height to my advantage, couple that with many mandingo fantasy and friendship and it can turn into some very erotic fun. I have met with many cpls that had a fantasy they wanted to work out, Some have been rape fantasy as I look the mean demanding part, others have been the cop fantasy black cop with a badge and a gun. No matter the scene there are as many reasons as there is air as to why many enjoy the whirl of a BBC as one guy said in this post it is not whats down there but up there in his mind that counts does not hurt if he has a body to go with it Rain

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
there is plenty history between black men and white women. it is natural for one to seek what they're told not to have. our Jim Crow laws were written for the very reason to keep black men and white women apart. i am amazed at the couple guys here that mentioned respect for their women by the black lover. i would say i'd hope any man that allows you to share in his precious women's flower should be honored and treated with respect. many of the same laws that held black men back held white women down also. so the attraction was created long before swinging was around. amazing how the keys on the piano, chalk on the board and words on the pages of book all create a visual pleasure to our eyes, why shouldn't a black and white skin in the most personal moment known to mankind. just my thoughts. juba

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
tall black hung mucles love it

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
well for me it is all the above and then some

Powhatan VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My lady is the sweetest lady and if anyone is lucky enough to get to play with her its not what they have down stairs but what they have up stairs,and not what is on the out side but on the inside and yes we do play with cpl of other races and other nationality and enjoy them for who they are. It's more important to us that we are friends because we will like to hang out outside the bedroom also

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC