Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies What turns you on about Black Guys BBC
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC
Created by: blackberryman1987 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I approached him, took him by the hand & had my way with him ;-)"

... And you may do that again, anytime you like :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Until this past weekend I had never been with a black man nor really had the desire... mainly due to where/how I was raised. I approached him, took him by the hand & had my way with him ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
"i think its very nasty it really makes me sick seeing a black and white couple i think we should all stay with their own color they say once you go black your never come back that is because no white man wants you"

Letsplay,

I appreciate your candor, as most people who share your mental defect will try to hide behind the 'preference' line. At least you put it out there.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
I am turned on initially by an obviously intelligent, well mannered, sexy light creamy to dark and delicious looking outer appearance. When the clothes come off, I want a gentleman to get me extremely turned on to the point of going crazy like a wild fire. I want to be totally engulfed by his BBC and his hot touch consuming me. The fact that my pussy would be completely filled drives me crazy to think about. This is yet, but a fantasy of mine that I badly desire to make a reality one sweet day!!!

Cleveland TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You can state preference without being an asshole.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
I've got to second Nic's statement. letsplay4us, that is a hideous statement and I hope to hear another one from you ever again. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with playing with people of different races. I have played with caucasians, latinos, blacks, and asians and had a great time with each of them. The only thing that is nasty is your twisted attitude.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Wow. Normally I would welcome you to the forum but I honestly hope you never post again knowing what a racist attitude you bring.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
i think its very nasty it really makes me sick seeing a black and white couple i think we should all stay with their own color they say once you go black your never come back that is because no white man wants you

Madison OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Assertive, confident, with just enough aggressiveness to make sure you orgasm. If you are in a room with more than one, they compete. OH, you have to enjoy your bottom being spanked too! LOL

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
tall and very muscular

Saint Peters MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC