Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies What turns you on about Black Guys BBC
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
for us, it is all that has been mentioned before. Color, contrast, large cocks, her arms wrapped around them as they touch and kiss etc... I am the one that got both my wives to try black over the years and I have not regrets. She loves the aggressiveness and sometimes forceful way they take her but still treat us with respect.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I suppose a guy's input to this topic is not going to be the best source of material. Anyway, no, guys do not turn me on, but watching women take a cock and enjoying it does, very much.

Black guys? No, I have no real experience, but I had a very attractive profesional business lady girlfriend who dated four black guys over a period of a year thinking that she was going to really get some great, super sex....in other words, she was taken in by the myth.

She told me that while the black men she dated were polite and nice to her, like other men she dated, once she was under the dick, they were pretty much all into getting their own satisfaction served and she felt secondary to them getting what they wanted. She also said that the idea of black guys all having big cocks and "stamina" (i.e. that they could fuck all night and come repeatedly with a short recovery time) was simply untrue. Rather, her experience was, she said, that these guys seemed to not be able to stay hard as long as her white lovers, even before they came and after they came once, they were done.

I thought her take on the subject was interesting, because it is 180 degrees off from all the stories one hears about black men.

Oh, I also used to swing with a nice couple, the male half was a guy who was big physically and with a very large, thick cock. I am not, being 5'8" and 6". However, his wife liked me very much because of the attention I paid to her and being able to understand what her noises and sighs meant and the different angles and positions I would get her in to satisfy her in various ways. They told me they had invited a black man over once, but he was not all that communicative, his cock was small for his height and weight, that he didn't seem to know much about pleasing a woman and that he seemed most interested in his own satisfaction.

I suppose the truth here is that if a white woman who has heard all the stories about black men has an opportunity to have sex with a nice black man with an enormous cock who knows how to use it, she is going to think that all the stories are true and is going to love black dick until she realizes that: .... all men are pretty much tthe same, black or white, .... really big cocks are not the norm, .... some men are more sexually experienced and know how to treat a woman than others.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Not sure, have to try a lot more, then I'll let you know!! LOL

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
For us its the nasty taboo side, the contrast, the size, but most of all the black man appreciates the privledge of fucking our white wifes.. My wife says black men know how to move and hit all the right spots, and she loves their stamina, she wont ever stop craving a BBC...

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hey love all the replies. I have one as well. Out of all the guys that ring in for my lovely wife i can truthfully say that 98 percent of the single white guys are very disrespectful , rude, and non caring about the female. and 98 percent of the single black males are the most respectful, genuinely courteous, and respectful about her needs and wants. Speaking from the males point that goes along way for the BBC. its not a color, a size, or taboo, BUT DOWNRIGHT RESPECT BLACK MEN SHOW. Thank yall for that respect.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
For my wife she sasy it's exactly as described previously here. The taboo... the typical large size... and the erotic contrast of seeing a drak skined cock go in her pussy.

She loves it! And I find it VERY erotic!

Allen TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have no idea why I find it so hot, but recently I have become extremely turned on by watching white women with BBC.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
The only thing that surprised me in this thread was the inclusion of stamina.

How is that a function of the BBC stereotype?

I'd think it would be more a function of the males fitness level.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
My wife likes the contrast and the taboo of the whole thing. She also likes long, THICK cocks regardless of color. We would love to party with another couple who are into black men and invite about 5 or more to join in!

Whittier NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Its knowing that his Black skin with Huge cock is touching me & devouring me! Its knowing that IM getting penetrated by a huge cock that my hubby is watching & taking pictures. A big Turn On!!

Miami FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
TOPIC: What turns you on about Black Guys BBC