What is the kinkiest thing she has ever done for you : Swingers Discussion 170876
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWhat is the kinkiest thing she has ever done for you
TOPIC: What is the kinkiest thing she has ever done for you
Created by: dff1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking to see what the kinkiest thing your women has done for her man. Or is this too risky for a public forum to answer on?
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very hot hot freaks

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(43 posts)
the hottest thing my wife has ever done is fuck one of her fuckbuddies and not telling me till after she had done it. all of the other times, i was aware she was seeing one of her "friends".

2nd hottest thing was way back the first couple we played with. she went shopping with his wife and went back there for dinner. she said she was gonna hang out but it was PG. i texted her about 2 hours later to see how she was, and his wife texted me back with my wifes phone saying she couldnt talk because she was sucking her husbands cock, and that she would pass the message along that i was asking for her

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Either me jerking off and cumming on her feet in heels in restaurant (2 separate times) where u could see the cum when we walked out, if u looked and had the mind like all of us. Also did that in taxi in NYC. Or, Had other guys jerk off to her pics and unload into her heels, and I had her wear them to work. Hot to see her talk with her boss and friend coworkers in cummed heels. Have done that quite a bit, and she's worn du stained heels to work, shopping, shoe shopping w sooo cock hardening, and dinner, movies. Any cpls interested? Lo

Babylon NY

Username hidden
(14 posts)
wife has fucked me with a strap on.

my favorite is when she "cheated" on me. she went out of town with some friends. At the bar was flirting with a guy. she didn't make it back to her hotel room. :) the thing that really turned me on was she didn't tell me about it till about a week later. the strap on came out that night. lol

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(43 posts)
Thanks, Nic. Though we've enjoyed fun time with lifestyle friends, the kinkiest moments have always involved "perverting" an innocent. :)

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Thanks for sharing sirandp, both VERY hot although the innocent playtime turned erotic encounter with the female friend is an ongoing fantasy for me.

This may not be THE most erotic but it's the most recent. Met a single female from here recently and after a few sexy text messages met at a bar for a drink. After one drink I had my finger in her pussy under her skirt and she had my cock out, stroking it with my shirt (kinda) hiding what she was doing. After 2 drinks she asked if I wanted a blow job in my car. We went out to the car and she laughed when she realized it was a convertible and it was still broad daylight out but she did it anyway as we drove down the street.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It's a toss-up between definitions of "kinky" for us...

On one hand, there was the time we picked up a couple at a daiquiri bar, and found out that she was a teacher at a very strictly religious high school. She ended up giving p her first rim job. We were pretty sure this qualified as "unsanctioned behavior" by her employers.

On the other hand, there was the time we were playing a (PG-rated) roleplaying game with two of our single friends, when the guy got an emergency call and had to leave. The other was a girl who had spilled coke on her shirt and changed into one of p's pajama tops. After about fifteen minutes alone with her, the conversation turned to sex, and we discussed our whole BDSM fetish activities. She didn't believe it because p is a very strong woman in vanilla life, but submissive in the bedroom. So I demonstrated by telling p to strip, which she did without question. The girl's jaw dropped, but her eyes were totally sparkling. I ended up teaching her how to use some of our toys on p, and she got to practice giving her orders... which ended up being "go lay down in bed and spread your legs". She went down on p and absolutely savaged her, before they flipped positions. After it was all over, they got dressed and we returned to the game like nothing happened. The only downside was that she wasn't interested in my joining in, but eh... you take what you can get.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
My wife and I were at the airport waiting for our flight. We were feeling amorous, but the options were limited. We spied a dual-sex baby changing room. We went in there and had some of the wildest sex of our marriage. When we came out, all undempt, we are sure that everyone knew we had just had wild sex!

Whittier NC

Username hidden
(9 posts)
my exand I were on our way home one evening and we drove down to a gravel bar by which we said sure! our house and there was a group camping. we stopped to see who it was but it wasn't anyone we knew, we had a drink with them by the fire. I then said we need to go to the house and pick up some liquor and one of the couples asked if they could ride with us which we said sure to. when we arrived we went to the bedroom because the liquor was in a mini fridge in the bedroom. The girls were in bikini's and the strange girl brushed up against me with her ample breasts, which was enough to make me hard and my cock poke out of my trunks, well needless to say it was on and we fucked for several hours without even knowing their names! The guy had a huge cock 10 inches and thick, my girl loved it! I can't see campers without thinking about it!

Fairdealing MO

Username hidden
(8 posts)
She ate one of those snack-pack chocolate puddings- and used my cock as the spoon ;-)

mmmm, there' always room for pudding-

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: What is the kinkiest thing she has ever done for you