Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › What I like about the LS
TOPIC: What_I_like_about_the_LS
Created by: ufgators1990
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was asked this question today. In no particular order:

I love the open and honest conversations about life's most intimate acts.

I love the idea of doing something most consider taboo. It's the Catholic Altar Boy in me feeling the rush of being a bad boy.

I love the thought of a large group of naked bodies writhing with pleasure. I'm 100% straight but it's still hot. I cidental contact only as we talk about them Falcons. Lol.

Watching another couple and locking eyes with the other woman while enjoying my lover.

Watching my lover cum with another partner and vice versa.

The excitement and the buildup before going to a club, party or meet and greet.

The closeness I feel with my partner on our way home after an amazing evening.

So much more to share. Just ask.

Robert

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I love NAKED women who want to fuck!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8027 posts)
I love being able to give and get so much pleasure to/from so many guys. If it's one one one, that man is the most important one at that moment. If it's more on one, I do my best to make them feel like they are the sex gods I am experiencing. Since they are making me feel that incredible, It's the least I can do. I love that most are so casual and open-minded in real life, and so intense in their sex lives. So little judging, so much enjoyment. Like the tattoo scene, in a come-to-life way. It feels like home.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I was asked this question today. In no particular order:

I love the open and honest conversations about life's most intimate acts.

I love the idea of doing something most consider taboo. It's the Catholic Altar Boy in me feeling the rush of being a bad boy.

I love the thought of a large group of naked bodies writhing with pleasure. I'm 100% straight but it's still hot. I cidental contact only as we talk about them Falcons. Lol.

Watching another couple and locking eyes with the other woman while enjoying my lover.

Watching my lover cum with another partner and vice versa.

The excitement and the buildup before going to a club, party or meet and greet.

The closeness I feel with my partner on our way home after an amazing evening.

So much more to share. Just ask.

Robert

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: What I like about the LS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.