What's Your Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 189162
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWhat's Your Fantasy
TOPIC: What's Your Fantasy
Created by: Neverplan
Original Starting post for this thread:
Update 44 and 4 New Hot Videos Today 10/14 Hey Sexy People....didn't want you to miss. I added New Photo Update 44 along with 4 New Hot Videos. Don't be shy cum see.... southern-charms SC2 browneyeddbiker
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
yes i did

Keller TX

Username hidden
(536 posts)
Jim,

Did you mean to say no "holes" barred? LOL!

Mike

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
My wife's fantasy would be to be the only girl and a Gang-Bang, have tried to set one up several times, but seems there are NO true Single guys here in Texas. It would start out at a bar with a dance floor, and would be up to the STUDS to seduce her ending the night in total lust filled Gang-Bang no holds bared.

Keller TX

Username hidden
(536 posts)
My fantasy is to help make my wife's fantasy come true. For the last few years she's wanted a much younger man that she could be his real life MILF. She's a little picky to say the least, and also very attractive. Obviously the guy must be very attractive, over 5'10", muscular and knows how to treat a woman. I'd love to see them flirt, take a hot bath together surrounded by candles, watch them massage each other with oil, giving each other oral then of course having sex. I found it very difficult finding that man that she could connect with. The ultimate would be keeping it a secret until that night and surprising her with a guy of her dreams.

Denver PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forum Neverplan....and thanks for the heads up Hayjester....me likey! lol

I wonder if we should alert Carrie, she lives in CC.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the forums Neverplan. The photos are great!! What do you think Nic?

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
Update 44 and 4 New Hot Videos Today 10/14 Hey Sexy People....didn't want you to miss. I added New Photo Update 44 along with 4 New Hot Videos. Don't be shy cum see....

southern-charms SC2 browneyeddbiker

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What's Your Fantasy