Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Wedding Rings
TOPIC: Wedding Rings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nah, I'm not any less married without one so fuck it, I can buy lots of shoes for the price of one ring. I'm sans rings, have been for about 10 years at least.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Oooh....pick me! I wear my rings. ;-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
LOL nice! If you fucked me you'd better stop by Zales first because I do not wear one :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
LOL. I take it your wife has very small hands!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I love taking pictures of hands doing sexy things (ok, I just like hands!) and some of the most erotic and artistic pics have hands in them with wedding rings on...the arrangements of hands on a cock, or fingers in a pussy...maybe a couple holding hands around a nipple, etc. All of it looks great, with or without a ring.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Jay and I have not worn wedding rings for many years, me probably 10 at least. So I don't know if it turns our play partners on or not, if they like it they would have to buy me one lol. I honestly don't care. I don't feel it is my place to ask a man to remove his wedding band, my friend wore one when we played...I honestly did not pay attention.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
One mans rush is another mans incidental transfer/contact...meaning meant, that I do not see the rush(symbolic gesture...yes) of another mans cum dripping from a wedding band. I see your point clearly, but do not feel the same as you bra. Yet, what I might find as a rush another might not...glad to hear that you found one of yours. One of mine is seeing the lady soundly pounded and taken care of by either a man or women...or both:-)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
The only time we did this was by accident. She was blowing a guy and when he came, a big glob of his sperm was dripping off of the diamond on her wedding ring. It was this rush that was unbelievable - kind of like the first time you see another man penetrate her. With all of the taboos around swinging, this took it to the next level. I never thought I could feel that way - and what a RUSH! I mean, this is the symbol of your relationship and to have it covered in another man's sperm is almost unexplainable. Hoping to do it again sometime.... but I do recommend trying it as part of your play... especially if you are looking for an emotionally charged rush.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I don't really notice. I do know people who are turned on, as you are, by that symbol being part of sexual play.

I also know a Dom who had his sub remove hers as an act of submission while in a play situation and it sounded to be a pretty intense encounter.

We don't take ours off.

OnthaGrass, when we married 5 years ago, I told my husband then that he would see an increase in interest/hits in public since he now wears a wedding ring. I was right :) There is something about that as a challenge and also as a non-thread situation where it would be all about the physical. In other words, married men "seem safer" to hit on b/c they're not going to want a real relationship. That's my understanding of that.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
When your wife is playing with another man, does it turn you on if she is wearing her wedding ring? Does she take it off? How does it work in your relationship. We are turned on by not only her wearing her wedding ring, but if the other guy's cum gets on her ring it is an emotional rush for me that is incredible... There are so many taboos, and this ups the ante... Anyway, interested in knowing your thoughts one way or another. Have you done this? How did you feel when it happened?

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: Wedding Rings