Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wedding Rings
TOPIC: Wedding_Rings
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
31 to 40 of 45
User Details are only visible to members.
We always wear our wedding rings. It's just a subtle reminder that we are there to play and have fun, but aren't interested in finding a new spouse.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's a symbol, but for whatever reason it can be fun when she is with another man.

Username hidden
(15 posts)
It's just a symbol, and symbols are meaningful for some, not so for others. Whatever works for you, but we like our rings. The bands themselves are simple and gold. The engagement ring...well, it's my nicest piece of jewelry, so it stays on.

We have great friends who neither one wear a ring and they've been married for over 30 years. Doesn't make them any less married. But he and I have a lot of fun with my ring when we get together (or we did during one encounter at least!)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Yeah thats cool. I am horrible with jewelry so I rarely buy any good jewelry. It is just nothing for me to take it off and just leave it so JCPenneys is usually where I get my stuff. Plus rings keep men at bay with me. I don't like that.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
D doesn't wear his ring--we both know he's married. But I like the way mine look--and I have them--so I might as well wear them. :-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Nah, I'm not any less married without one so fuck it, I can buy lots of shoes for the price of one ring. I'm sans rings, have been for about 10 years at least.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oooh....pick me! I wear my rings. ;-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
LOL nice! If you fucked me you'd better stop by Zales first because I do not wear one :0)

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
LOL. I take it your wife has very small hands!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I love taking pictures of hands doing sexy things (ok, I just like hands!) and some of the most erotic and artistic pics have hands in them with wedding rings on...the arrangements of hands on a cock, or fingers in a pussy...maybe a couple holding hands around a nipple, etc. All of it looks great, with or without a ring.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
31 to 40 of 45
TOPIC: Wedding Rings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.