Wedding Rings : Swingers Discussion 1297791021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWedding Rings
TOPIC: Wedding Rings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhh... the married hand job!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
She, we are the same, and never take ours off either. Just for hospital stays, like you said. It's only been me, actually.

I LOVE hands, and the look of them wrapped around a cock, and the entertwining of them on various body parts. I need to find my hand/body photos...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
As a single guy I never thought about it but reading how hot it is for some couples, I can see why it turns you on. The OP nailed it, seeing your wife with another guy is already considered taboo so upping the ante of having the other guy cum on her ring makes perfect sense.

Damn, now I am hot for a married woman to give me a hand job!

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It can be a rush. If you try it let us know what it did for you... We're dying to know...

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Our wedding rings mean a lot to us. Mine have only been off (outside of cooking) when I was having various surgeries. My husband held onto them and put them back on me afterwards.

One time I was late for work and had left them on the counter after cooking. It was an odd feeling not wearing them for that afternoon. I did not like it. Not one bit.

I enjoy seeing my husband with another woman. I dont think about the ring. That is a part of us . It has nothing to do with the lifestyle.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We always wear our wedding rings. It's just a subtle reminder that we are there to play and have fun, but aren't interested in finding a new spouse.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's a symbol, but for whatever reason it can be fun when she is with another man.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It's just a symbol, and symbols are meaningful for some, not so for others. Whatever works for you, but we like our rings. The bands themselves are simple and gold. The engagement ring...well, it's my nicest piece of jewelry, so it stays on.

We have great friends who neither one wear a ring and they've been married for over 30 years. Doesn't make them any less married. But he and I have a lot of fun with my ring when we get together (or we did during one encounter at least!)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Yeah thats cool. I am horrible with jewelry so I rarely buy any good jewelry. It is just nothing for me to take it off and just leave it so JCPenneys is usually where I get my stuff. Plus rings keep men at bay with me. I don't like that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
D doesn't wear his ring--we both know he's married. But I like the way mine look--and I have them--so I might as well wear them. :-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Wedding Rings