Wedding Rings : Swingers Discussion 1297791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWedding Rings
TOPIC: Wedding Rings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One guy questioned our 'legitimacy' in the lifestyle..asked why we did it cuz we wern't married...odd...but we wouldn't love each other more if we were married..we swing cuz we love sex with others, we legit. No need to defend, but we plan to buy cheap bands so some people don't feel the need to question us. Just makes it easier to have hot sex!

Freeport IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Most of the couples I meet leave them on. I don't think any have intentionally taken them off. Like some have mentioned here, I have met two couples that had somewhat of a ring fetish: taking pictures of the mrs. in various poses with her ring clearly visible as well as having me cum on it. It's not something I look for when meeting couples, but if that's what they're interested in, I'm more than willing to help fulfill that fantasy.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
My husband always insists I wear my wedding ring. I do not complain, I think it turns us both on. I love to see the ring on my hand as it wraps around a hard throbbing cock. The diamond on my hand as my hand pumps up and down another man. Bringing him pleasure. As my hand is wrapped around him, I lean in and place his tip in my mouth. The feel of another man throbbing with my hand wrapped around him is exquisite. I love to make another man cum, to feel the warmth of his seed as it fills my hand, flowing everywhere. It covers my wedding ring. I leave it there knowing that I will make my husband clean my ring the next day.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Most couples do not think to incorporate their rings into their playing, but this can actually be quite the turn on and fun. I know of a story where the wife liked to take home cum soaked panties to her husband after a meet with her lover. This escalated into her sending her husband pics of the crotch of her cum soaked panties and pussy - and then taking the next step and placing her wedding ring in the pool of cum in the panties, or inside her cum soaked pussy. Her husband loved it. Clearly not for everyone, but it was certainly wild..

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"Oh wearing the ring is the big thing. Watching her hand slide up and down a guys cock with the ring I gave her. HELL YEA!!!!! "

Mrs John takes her's off. Trust me, there isn't a guy here that's gonna want that from Mrs John. We have wedding rings that are diamond cut all the way around, He would have one sore cock after she was done :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Nice sweetjzabelle. We are in TX.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I enjoy the wedding rings. The bigger the rock the better. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Not married, but nic I got my wedding set from my love I will wear for you.. cum on down to Tx...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Oh wearing the ring is the big thing. Watching her hand slide up and down a guys cock with the ring I gave her. HELL YEA!!!!!

Elizabethton TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It is a huge turn on seeing her wedding ring as she is blowing a guy.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Wedding Rings