Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Wedding Rings
TOPIC: Wedding_Rings
Created by: relaxmaster2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
When your wife is playing with another man, does it turn you on if she is wearing her wedding ring? Does she take it off? How does it work in your relationship. We are turned on by not only her wearing her wedding ring, but if the other guy's cum gets on her ring it is an emotional rush for me that is incredible... There are so many taboos, and this ups the ante... Anyway, interested in knowing your thoughts one way or another. Have you done this? How did you feel when it happened?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
User Details are only visible to members.
@ ShelbieJohn

Sounds very Hot. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1507 posts)
Shelbie and I attended a pool party last night. I got very turned on by watching her give head to three different guys poolside, all while she was wearing her wedding ring.

So. Damn. Hot.

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Not sure why you would take it off in the first place...

Username hidden
(90 posts)
We do find it erotic to wear wedding rings while playing. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1507 posts)
We both always wear our wedding rings, but if we are going "out to play" she leaves her engagement ring at home, lest it scratch someone up.

Recently, a friend of mine went on at length about how hot she thought it was that I wore my ring while fucking her. Ok.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25266 posts)
Huge turn on for me!! Especially if the nails are painted nice and pretty

Riverdale GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Oh yeah, she wears it !!! That is a HUGE turn on for both of us. We have also shot two videos and tons of pictures, we made sure she wore her ring !!! Never had anyone cum on it, but ....

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a single guy, I like watching married woman touching my penis with her hand with a ring.

Username hidden
(12 posts)
The hottest part is wearing the rings because it says you are will someone else but free to have others or others have you.

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Noted...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
TOPIC: Wedding Rings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.