Wedding Dress pics : Swingers Discussion 58277
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWedding Dress pics
TOPIC: Wedding Dress pics
Created by: eyeguy715
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just have to say that my hat gets tipped to those who post wife in wedding dresses. We consider ourselves very open but can't seem to bridge the gap of posting wedding dress pics for some reason. Do others find it hot to see the wife in her wedding dress? It's sort of like "I just now got her so now I'm ready to immediately share her". Thanks to all of you wedding dress posters!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
For years, my wife and I have talked about this. We also believe in keeping somethings personal. We're far from prudes and love to take pics of all of our fun, but we couldn't think about putting our wedding photos up.

And as far as kids in the pic go.....c'mon, you can't find another picture without kids. We hate when we're exchanging pics with people and they have g rated pics with thier kids around.

just our $.02.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Must agree wan2playinpa. Kids in the pix or pix with the kids pix in the background is of poor taste.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
We'll have to second that Wan2play , it's a little weird ,maybe they should buy a digital camera??

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I think the pics with children in them are the ones that bother me. Way too personal if you ask me

Perkasie PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I must agree here2. I would never put pic of the wedding day on.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
I just have to say that my hat gets tipped to those who post wife in wedding dresses. We consider ourselves very open but can't seem to bridge the gap of posting wedding dress pics for some reason. Do others find it hot to see the wife in her wedding dress? It's sort of like "I just now got her so now I'm ready to immediately share her". Thanks to all of you wedding dress posters!

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Wedding Dress pics