Watersports : Swingers Discussion 548121051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatersports
TOPIC: Watersports
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No,don't feel like copying Madam Cicilini.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
ok, and heres another surprise. my gal says, this,refering to the water sports, "you'll have to post for both of us...you can tell them I give it 100 out of 100 and think it feels like hot honey on my clit etc.". she cant post yet as shes still a free member, but that just might change soon.. Keep it flowin'..!!

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
happyduo. oh yes indeed there are surprises. It's kinda funny in a way too. when these "surprises" happen. However, I will say this. don't knock it till ya try it. I was quite surprised the first time I tried a few things, and was very erotically pleased after trying them, as was a couple gals I have been with too. And as far as the terms being correct. I guess we all learn, at least I hope so. Cause it sure is fun learnin'..!! Keep on having fun. That's what it's all about... Thanks for the note.

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
LOL...yuppers *S* I do wish people would get the terminology right though. I get a big kick out of some profiles, however, when they mention "water sports". Turns out they really mean vanilla water sports...like real boating, swimming, snorkling LMAO. I imagine it makes for some surprised looks when they find the other couple who is into lifestyle "water sports" definitely mean something else ;-) OMG! Nope...squirtin and water sports....definitely two very different things. I'll take the former. You can have the latter *BG*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Happyduo, I think you are so right about the confusion on two different subjects. Oh well, as long as everybody is havin' a good time no matter how they get wet. just so it's a hot time.... I like both activities.

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Sounds like some people are getting confused over "golden showers" and "squirting". The two are not the same thing. A Golden shower is the act of someone urinating on another. Squirting comes from G-spot O's. That is NOT urine. I squirt, but am certainly NOT into golden showers. The two are quite different, hense, the lack of posts on this subject.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
We have played around with this found it very hot and a turn on. She can squirt and has several times while I was eating her love it when she does. We've played around with her sitting on my chest and giving me a good soaking and on my dick also all very hot..

Griffin GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well, the 18th has come and gone... I have now recovered from one of the best erotic adventures I've ever had. And a very hot and wet one I might add. And like I mentioned before it is something that one has to get into to actually appreciate the thrill and rush one gets with the release of the golden fluid. This gal, and I have had three different meets, and each time it was a bit wetter and hotter each time. She also admitted that she was a bit shy and wasn't sure she was willing to get into it, but after each time she says it is the hottest thing that has cum down the pike. She wants more and more. as soon as possible too.!!! And as far as a report to be given, no names just hot wet erotic times. and enjoyed by all. Just be sure to try it before you knock it. And the blue pads are the greatest items for bed protection. We used four of them. now you know........ And it would be nice to hear of others' adventures and experiences as well. Maybe even get a few new ideas and pointers. Eagerly looking for the replies.... sugardaddy14u

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
We have never really tried it, I mean a little dabbling, but not to the degree that we have talked about and fantasized about it. There are actually a myriad of things that we have talked about and fantasized about that we have yet to try.

Vienna VA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
And I must add....I to am a squirter and he has said many times,"are you sure thats not pee," but yet he goes back for more , sometimes 20 times in a row...

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
TOPIC: Watersports