Watersports : Swingers Discussion 548121041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatersports
TOPIC: Watersports
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we've gotten into it, not with anyone else though. I like giving and receiving, Lori, being a little bit of a sub enjoys getting them.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
love em... but she is........pee shy ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Meet another married guy and thought he was going to j o on me instead he pissed all over me and it excited me so I came. Since then I have tried drinking my own piss and loved it. Ready for more.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Been there, done that, i was the receiver, and DAMN i thought it was so hot! I still get all hot and bothered thinking about it.

Kisses

Z

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
hummmm. It must be something in the water around here, not very many folks interested in this kind of fun. All puns intended.... But it is very erotic and exciting too. I have had a couple gals that just love it. and I do as well.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Akron. That's not exactly what we are looking for..!!!!

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Well, I did just buy a new Lincoln, maybe it's time to do a test drive. the old limo is also for sale if anyone's interested....

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
hotsue, Boy I sure do wished we lived closer. My girlfriend and I do just what you are mentioning. we sure would like to meet, just a shame you are 300 + miles from us. Maybe we will have to take a long distance trip to play some day. we both like the face sitting and the wet fun as well. and I might add, your pics are real nice too. If you two ever get to Northwestern Pa or NY please let us know, and look us up..

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
We were with a couple and the wife was sitting on my face while I was eating her sweet pussy.She started squirting just a little a squirting was such a turn on I told her I wanted more.She started to drink while I did her husband.The two husbands covered the bed with plastic.She got back on top and as I licked her pussy and ass she filled my mouth and face with her golden pee.The men had me get on my knees in the shower and they gave me the best shower ever.Ever since I wanted to do it again but we have not been able to fine a couple or wife who want to plat like this

Walker MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am only a giver of watersports, but as with so many other things, it's the power of the act rather than the sensations taht I enjoy. With one of my favorite G/S loving slaves, I enjoy the power play of asking him questions while sitting over his face, where he is given the choice of risking punishment for not answering (often has to do with a clothespin ball zipper) and risking being forced to consume my fluid.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
TOPIC: Watersports