Watersports : Swingers Discussion 548121011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatersports
TOPIC: Watersports
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have heard that from everyone that thinks its not pee. You enjoy it good for you just stay keep it away from me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Find it very curious lately......might wanna try

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Tus.. great post.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
A little squirt with her orgasm tells me she really came hard. The fact that its pee turns me on too.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lol pee and squirt are the same thing. Maybe on a different area of your body but same fluid. I know the argument but I have been with 3 that claimed they were squirters and its pee. Unless I got broken squirters. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Yeah...that's a relationship I'll keep sharing with my favorite toilet or urinal. :-)'

Squirting on the other hand...I recently had my first experience with a squirter (no one did that when I was younger. lOL). Let's just say it was different. Not bad, mind you, just different.

LOL - don't eat asparagus before! Bwah ha ha ha

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Suspicious,

You hit the nail on the head. For me it is the act of doing something so private with someone special. Knowing that you are sharing EVERYTHING with that person. Not holding back. Trusting and enjoying each other completely.

Slatington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
For me suspiciousofu2, it is the warm cascading fluid flowing freely upon my chest and the sight of a woman squatting over me, so that I can see her glorious vagina let loose of a taboo fluid. The feel is warm and encompassing. Its a lot like a woman squirting on you but on a different part of your body. ( Just don't eat asparagus prior to this act. ) I was on my back and she was squatting over me, asked me to finger her and as I did she was able to let herself go. The visual and the feeling was very sexy. She is a sexy red head with a fire crotch. opening her wet folds and stroking her as she went was quite a thrill.

Hernando FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Someone asked it early, but I didn't see a reply. What is the whole thrill of 'watersports' about?? Is the turn-on being the sensation of warm pee falling on your skin? is it the feeling of the power position of peeing on someone else? are people drinking it other's urine?? is it just the forbidden excitement of doing something that is normally a private, non-sharing activity?? I'm interested in knowing what the excitement truly is. We haven't tried it, but are open to new ways to play with each other. Please explain as detailed as you can about what attracts you to this activity.

Morton IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not into being pissed on or "squirted" on either.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 65   End
TOPIC: Watersports