Watersports : Swingers Discussion 548121061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatersports
TOPIC: Watersports
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband has talked me into this a few times while I was very intoxicated...The antisapation ....while his excitment held it back was very very hot...it is very hard to exsplain the feeling..but i can say it was a big turn on...

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I'm really surprised that there are not more postings on this either ..... I'm a squirter ..... first hubby wasn't into it ..... so I had forced myself to stop doing it ..... new hubby discovered my talent by error and has been playing on it since ...... I would assume that even though they say it's not the same as peeing ...... It is very similar one would think!

Now .... my new hubby says that he has been with only a few that have done this ........ so ...... have to say at first I was worried that he wouldn't like it or even worse .... be turned off by it ......... BOY WAS I WRONG ..... HUGH TURN ON !!!!!!! I love to share and that gets him even hotter !!!!!

Anyway .... yes I'm surprised that you have not received more feed back !!!!

Barrie Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Interesting there are not any other replies to this post recently. As I am aware of quite a few folks that are into this at some level or another. maybe not a full fledged participant, but to some lever at least. and I also have heard from lots of gals that like this very much. Seems there are not many females reading or replying to this.... Please feel free to post and lets discuss this erotic thing. its better than you think, and not really gross, while taking precautions, towels, pads and mats. etc. etc. etc.. and it's not unhealthy either. And again, I'll let you know how hot it is with this new gal I'm going with after the 18th, or is that what everybody's waiting for..?

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I will tell you this. I have been involved in several episodes and relationships that were watersports orientated. Each one was a different level and desire, but every single one was extremely erotic and exciting for both of us. And each one was a new adventure for each gal. There are many ways to get into this, but any way is a good way to do it. either by accident or intentionally. And both participants should find it very exciting indeed. I am now starting into another relationship with a gal, and she had never tried it before, and was very unsure about it, but now after two trials with it she thinks it is very hot and wants more. I plan to give her more on the 18th when we get together again. Things will certainly get hot and wet for sure. I'll let anyone know how it went if they want a kinda of report. just let me know. I'll have more after the 18th.!!! Names will be changed to protect all. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Anyone into watersports / golden showers.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
TOPIC: Watersports