Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watersports
TOPIC: Watersports
Created by: CTxxxCPL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone into watersports / golden showers.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. Met this couple about a year ago and we try to meet up a few times a month for hot bi fun. The gal brought up the GS thing and i got into it with them a few weeks ago. Being bi the and doing bi sex with hubby doing the wife and me doing hubby the gal said yes doit pee in my pussy and I started to get real horny and hot they they told me to pee in hubbys ass gawd the precum and cum he pumped into his wife when I did it. Had to try it myself and i did precum alot and the wife blowed me hot. It was really great and tried more things but that was the top

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Some of these post were very educational..I never thought SLS is the place to learn anatomy, lol. I wish there was someone from the West Coast interested to experiment:-)

Username hidden
(1 post)
Gotta admit, I'm really curious about this. Not sure about the physiology of squirting, although I doubt that any gland could hold the amount of liquid that a prolific woman expells, so if it's pee, I guess I like it! Any Philly area folk wanna conduct some research?

Conshohocken PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
*i tasted it. trust me, it wasn't pee. *

In some cultures people used to (and obviously still do) drink urine. I've heard some say that there are health benefits to it. Not sure how, considering the fact that urine is really the body's waste product.

Artificial sweeteners are excreted in urine [diet soft drink], consuming sweeteners before engaging in cunnilingus can change the taste of urine and makes it sweet. On the other hand, eating asparagus can cause the person's urine to have putrid odor.

If sweetness is detected in the taste of the person on whom you are performing cunnilingus, and if it is known that they ate nothing with artificial sweetener, this may be a sign of diabetes.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Nic well said. Its pee no matter how many reports from the internet you want to share. As most have said If YOU enjoy it go for it but its PEE.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Amen brother Nic!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
It should be noted that the capacity of the skene gland is about a teaspoon, anything more than that is pee. There simply isn't anything else anatomically located in that area to provide the massive amount of fluid required to spray or soak the sheets.

Don't be embarrassed to squirt or, if it's your thing get a woman to squirt all over you, but just know that whatever you want to call it, it came from her bladder.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
If it's your Skene's Gland it's not Watersports.....just Arousal

If it's not, then you're just plain ole peeing and you will certainly know it due to the smell and for those who choose, the taste

The location of the Skene's gland is the general area of the vulva, glands located on the anterior wall of the vagina around the lower end of the urethra. It has been postulated that the Skene's glands are the source of female ejaculation.[2] In 2002, Emanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be absent entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and G-Spot-orgasms, this may explain the absence in many women.[3][4] It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma[specify]) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina.[5] Some reports indicate that embarrassment regarding female ejaculation, and the mistaken notion that the substance is urine, can lead to purposeful suppression of sexual climax, leading women to seek medical advice and even undergo surgery to "stop the urine".[6]

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
No one doubts your ability and mastership of pressuring the bladder to such an extent that chicks "squirt"

What they squirt though is pee!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
having made well over a dozen women squirt, I can assure you, it ain't pee!

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: Watersports