Waterfall : Swingers Discussion 180218
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWaterfall
TOPIC: Waterfall
Created by: humbug53 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your spots are likely going to have to be in the U.P. (that is the "upper peninsula" for you non-michigan folks. The first one I would have recommended would have been Miners Falls east of Munising, but I was there this summer and erosion has taken its toll. there is no longer a walkway to get behind and under it. Besides - there is a lot of foot traffic to that one. Go way west on Hwy 64 almost to the Porcupine Mountains near a community called Silver City. Hhy 64 turns south there. Follow it south about 3/4 mile to a sign on the right for a township park. It goes back into a clearing big enough to park perhaps 10 cars. There is a foot path that goes further west maybe 70 feet or so. There is a wide waterfall on what I think is the Carp River. These are ledges that go on for perhaps 200 feet. Warm water. Some sitting, some laying, private. Very private. Enjoy.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Dunn's River Falls - Just outside of Ocho Rios, Jamaica

(only problem is its probably populated 24/7/366. lol - no private time)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Check out the Ocqueoc Falls near Rogers City. Supposed to be the largest falls in the lower. Been there in the summer and it was very cold with lots of tourists. Not sure if that is what your looking for. lol

Key West FL
Username hidden
(36 posts)
MR HEAT has it right, use the shower. A real waterfall is damn cold. Been there done that and Mr happy didn't like it. (it's nearly like the proverbial cold shower.) .. At least in your shower you can control the water temp. and keep things going...... Enjoy.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Try starting here: geology dot charlie oscar mike/waterfalls/michigan dot sierra hotel tango mike lima

Happy splashing! (but I think you have a long drive ahead of you ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Waterfall