Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 622271091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh my gosh, I be Papi, look at you!

Welcome handsome, you can fill in that position with me any time!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Welcome kartik & I_B, I think all single guys are glad there are a lot of couples who like to share.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'd like to fill in for that position if you are still looking for a dude with a big cock! :^) Im just doing what I can to help a man in need, you know? lol jk....but seriously...

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
In my experience, its usually the husband who comes up with the idea of wife getting fucked by another guy and then wife initially gets shocked and thinks that its husband's trick to get her into adultry so that he could have a free pass to have sex with other women. Ofcourse this very situation I am talking about is not really strictly about swinging, it comes closer to hotwifing. My advice to such husbands is to first be sure that they really want to see this happen and once sure they should know that it could take anywhere from a few weeks to years before wife is fully bought on the idea. It requires a lot of patience and love on hubby's part to make it happen.

San Francisco CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We had discussed and fantacized about this. But neither one of us was prepaired for how erotic it would be when it actually happened.

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Early on it used to make my blood boil the fact that my wife had someone before me. I couldnt stand the thought.

Fast forward a few years. I love nothing more than her having sex with other guys...ha

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I want to watch her in such a bad way. But she doesnt understand the whole thing. She can't understand how I could want to see her fucking and sucking another guy if I truly love her. Obviously we are swinging newbees and trying to break the ice with a mfm experience. I just love envisioning her in the throws of passion with another guy. It's fucking hot in my book. Hopefully it will materialize some day soon. :)

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Wow! Jon you hit it out of the park. Our experiences have been largely (pun intended) the same but you expressed it better than I have ever seen. The openness that trust brings really enhances the experience.

Battle Mountain NV

Username hidden
(887 posts)
Our advice is to give it a try. I too find it to be a real turn on to see my wife with another guy or guys.

Ottawa IL

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Our advice is ti give it a try. I too find it to be a real turn on to see my wife with another guy or guys.

Ottawa IL

Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked