Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 622271071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree, it has got to be one of the Hottest sights especially when the guy knows what he is doing and finds her spot. Watching her as he puts her into that state of pure plasure is enough to make me cream my jeans

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
No doubt hot,,Especially when she sucks his dick to complete and swallows every drop while looking at me so I can see, Then the next one inside her as he fucks her silly...Love it.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
It has got to be one of the Hotest sights !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparta TN

Username hidden
(283 posts)
wish hubby could have watched last night, hot encounter with a sm.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Does that mean I'll get to see it twice?

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
:) lol. It is always a great view!

Madison OH

Username hidden
(47 posts)
:) lol. It is always a great view!

Madison OH

Username hidden
(47 posts)
I don't believe you OHFuqMonkeys, I'll need a demonstration.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I enjoy watching her get fucked, but it is a real turn on to see her kneeling before a guy and sucking on his cock... She always looks up with that devilish grin... ;)

Madison OH

Username hidden
(47 posts)
When we decided to enter into the lifestyle, it was hubby's idea first. I agreed to it as the idea came from an erotica story about group sex I wrote him. He thought, 'if she wrote about it, it must be something she is interested in.'

Hubby will not deny that he is a procrastinator. I am the one who will ponder the situation, research the topic, and then jump in while hubby is still 'pondering when he will make the decision to look into it".

After only having sex with each other for 24 years, I felt that we needed to jump in to see if we could handle this and by this I mean, me watching him with another woman and him watching me with another man in any way this is defined by what happens.

I didn't see us waiting six weeks or six months talking about swinging, we had to see if we could handle the flirting, the kissing, the sucking, and of course the fucking. The sooner the better, if we couldn't handle it, then getting off the site and putting this adventure behind us is what we would do.

Hubby had some reservations at different times, many of the same 'fears' husbands are likely to have. What if I wanted a bigger cock than his, what if I like women better than men, what if .............

I had bigger cocks than his before I met him and still chose him. I had a few women and college girls want me to play with them in college, chose not to at that time, and I have been hit on by a number of men from different races. I still chose him.

There is nothing more fun or more of a turn on than to have sex with him after we have had sex with others (and one can insert before, during, and after having sex with others depending on the situation). It is a completion in the sexual adventure for me.

One recent adventure we had, it was something neither of of us had experienced before. What happened to me was beyond my ability to explain it in words. Hubby was right there and watched and participated in the whole event. He is not a man of many words, I have that problem, but he couldn't stop talking about how hot it was, how incredible it was to see me when it was happening.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked