Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really like this thread! So what do you guys do while your woman is being fucked? Just watch, participate, jack off? Do tell.....what about the experience gets you off?

Destrehan LA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
If I was closer to NC I would definitely apply for one of the GB positions lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Welcome to the forum n4skin. A Hot Date is a good suggestion and if I may offer another, maybe make your profile just a little more interesting and welcoming?

To the OP, I am not married but I do love watching the woman I am with being pleasured by an extra guy or two and yes, I do enjoy the reclaiming sex!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12350 posts)
You may also want to post this in the Greensboro Hot Date area.

Happy hunting!

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
I am looking for a 'few good men' to join me for a night of sex.

I would like four gentlemen to spend the evening with. Of course, you should be DD free, able and willing to prove it (I am), and have length of 6 - 9". I would like to set this event to occur in the next two to three weeks. For consideration, private message me with face and "member" pictures.

Messages with out both pictures will be ignored.

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sorry, Rolly655!lol

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
@ Roll655, if you are talking about my wife you are very right. My wife is the sweetest most genuine person you will ever meet. Everyone that meets her just loves her. She's smoking hot, but doesn't think she is. Very shy, but very sexual. I'm being patient with her and hoping it pays off. She indulges me as much as she can without doing something she can't handle.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
She sounds like a sweetheart. Good luck! I'm sure she appreciates your patience and understanding.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(41 posts)
@ WVACTION121229 trust me (husband) I want her to make this happen and have even asked for it. She's just not ready yet. She's only been honest about her being bisexual in the last year and we have only played with four couples. She has only been comfortable with one of the other males of the other couples touching her. And then it has only been sucking her nipples and fingering her. She's come a long way and is very good with being with another woman. Being with another man is too much right now. But I'm ready whenever she is!lol You guys have a great profile and pics!

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
@ Lovelife328 Very Hot! Why not make it a reality? Great pics by the way, very sexy!!!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 534   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked