Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 622271061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Eh, we've been all around on this one.

Here's an analogy- let's say you both like chocolate cake (swinging). And you go out to a restaurant (party), which is fun, and towards the end your wife gets a big piece of cake (hot dude) and the fun you get it to watch her eat it.

There's only so many times in a row, unless this is all you are into, that you are going to want to go back to that restaurant. So for us, it's not jealousy- sometimes I just want a little cake too.

There are tons and tons of single guys out there- plenty of pretty hot ones too and like a lot of couples we get emails all the time. The trick has been to find the right balance that keeps it fun for both of us. It has taken some time to get there but we have and it's well worth it ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
Jealousy is a symptom of poor self-esteem. When we think of ourselves as less than great, we worry that our partner will like someone else more. To overcome this doubt, we must remember that our partner has chosen us to marry. It's a bond that's supposed to be forever. So the husband and wife within a strong relationship should have nothing to worry about.

For this reason, I don't get jealous of my wife's toys, though they can do what I can't (like vibrate). I don't get jealous of the movie stars my wife fantasizes about, though they could give her what I can't (wealth and fame). And I certainly don't worry about another dude having any kind of sexy fun with her, because I know that none of these things would make her leave me.

That said, I was a bit worried the first time we swapped with a couple and were in separate rooms. There was a small tingle of insecurity that said "What if he makes her happier than me?" But I pushed it out of my mind and had my own good times with the wife from the other couple.

When all was said and done, after the other couple had gone home for the night, the first thing my wife said to me when we were alone was the perfect thing any man wants to hear, "His penis wasn't nearly as big as yours." LOL! It was her way of saying, 'I still think you're the best.' Since then, my wife has been with some heavy hitters, and we've had some great times. But whenever I get that bit of possessiveness creeping in, I recall her funny way of telling me that she still loves me more, no matter what or who she has fun with.

So I say, go for it if it's something you think you two will enjoy. And make sure that your relationship is strong and healthy so there's no reason for any doubts! Good luck, and have fun.

Highlands NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hi wildcoupleawaits, We also had that issue. I didn't know how I would feel after all is said and done. But it was a fantastic experience, my wife took control and set her rules for mfm and we can't wait to do it again. We had a blast, and she was happy being center of attention. Just let her make the calls and be there to support her.

Clarks Summit PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Love the tshirt Hotwife..."It's not cheating if my husband watches".

A solo date with the phone left on TWH? Hmmmm.....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Tara, I can understand why he likes to watch you! For us, I enjoy watching as much as participating. She's only been out on a couple solo dates, but I encourage her to do it more; it's certainly a turn-on. So far she hasn't left the phone on for me to listen, or anything like that, but I think that'd be pretty hot.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
My hubby loves to watch me get fucked. But we also find it just as hot for me to date single guys and tell him about it later. or show him the video. Single guys can get their "A" game on better without the hubby there. My hubby watches about half the time.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Welcome to the forum fellow buckeye

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That is lovely but not easy to set it up right for the first time. She is still thinking about it but gets so turned on when we role play...

Beachwood OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
The couples I have been with have certainly seemed to enjoy this when I have performed this service for them. It was even a better time with those couples in which the male joined in.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
...maybe, Nic, maybe...

Madison OH
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked