Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 74  Next »
41 to 50 of 736
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with Sexxpression wife. I still getting jealous. Also I'm not allowed to play with female or male....She'd be "too jealous"

Dover DE
Username hidden
(28 posts)
My wife luvz getting it on with a sexy guy from time to time and I enjoy the show , If you can handle watching her take another guys big hard cock pounding her sweet wet dripping pussy in front of you ... Try it you may like it .

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
A couple we played with the man wants to have a mfm with the mrs while i go off with his wife. His fantasy is being part of a mfm with a woman that was not his wife.

I told him to have his wife test drive the other man to make sure he was good in bed. She got a good laugh at that and is test driving away.

Friday after labor day is the day this is supposed to happen.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
I love fucking my wife when she cum home full of another man's cum. I also love it when she has a date and you know what they are doing but you don't really know what they are doing. Makes for some good fucking when she cums home!

Punta Gorda FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Definitely a huge part of swinging fun in a foursome situation .. why we enjoy both group and separate play

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Wife here. I say DO IT, as long as your wife also likes the idea. My husband used to be jealous seeing me with another guy, but he got over it. You have to decide ahead of time that even if you do feel some jealousy you will not be a douche bag and spoil her time. You will NOT blame her for enjoying herself, especially because it was your idea. And remember: you will still get all of her love and lots of sex with her.

Since my husband stopped being jealous and set me free I cannot do enough for him. I really want to please him more than ever! He knows I love him first, last, and always. I am eager to go down on him now, because of the freedom he gives me sexually.

Who knows what might happen if you just go for it?

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
It's hard to find a nice guy. Years ago we found a nice guy that we both knew and he really enjoyed fucking my wife and my wife enjoyed him so much that it was always her ideal to call him and plan a play night.We where all happy

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(421 posts)
we want to do mfm or she wants another man to fuck her.cant seem to find a man that's nice and wants to be friends,we play with couples that will also be friends for the long term.some day we will meet the right man to play with her.we get hot talking about this and hope to make it happen soon .she is a multi climaxer and likes to get fucked for a long time.not interested in a wham bang thank you mam .

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If you didn't want to do it you would not be here talking about it. Just make it happen, we did and have not looked back. Don't know what you are missing.

Flat Rock AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Lol butt hurt much? Not even worth responding too. Can't just scroll by and ignore what you don't like or relate to, just can't resist responding. Smh. But they've gone well since you sarcastically asked as pending certs will verify.

Carrollton KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 74  Next »
41 to 50 of 736
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.