Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jen, well I guess one of my advantages is I will not get eliminated since someone has to succeed :)

and I say that in a very humble tone......................

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Frank,

Look at it from a different perspective. Those that act like idiots actually help the screening process because they're easy to eliminate. Also, they show how great the truly classy guys like you are.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
We are single male friendly but it's obvious that many write us having read little or none of our profile...we really wish that more would take the time to do so!!!

Our experience here with single males has for the most part been fun, and to those of you we have met thanks so much for a nice time!!!. There seems to be a percentage of the single guys that are fake too so that's not exclusive to any other group on here!!!

There unfortunately are some that get more than a little upset when told that "we aren't interested at this time...but good luck in your search". We got one response that said "I bet she's a skanky whore anyway" so...sadly the lifestyle is more a reflection of society as a whole than we would have hoped.

J & S

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Well seems just by some of the responses on this thread that some of those 'lost' single males on this site should read some of these comments. They seem to think there is allot of phonies and no couples want to meet up with singles. Now I understand first that the couple has to be attracted to the other person beforehand and in some rare cases it might not work out at all, but you just have to keep trying!! (not that I am having these issues ( lol )

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I found seeing my wife in such a heighten state of pleasure to be incredibly erotic. The soft moans she would let out with each deep thrust was so intoxicating to me we really find the whole experience of another man find my wife to be really sensual to us!

Palos Park IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We liked ready a prior post about Hedo because we went there in 2000 and had our first threesome. It can't be duplicated but since we joined the site about six months ago, we've had more pleasurable experiences. Seeing your wife from a distance reinforces how beautiful she really is and makes one love her even more. Of course, there is a lot of the forbidden eroticism of another man having sex with the love of your life but by sharing that experience, it can make your own sex life rise to new levels. I don't "pimp" my wife out to other men and make it clear she is the most valuable and loving person in my life. When the boundaries and expectations are set, everyone can extract all the positive emotions and maximum excitement from the evening. John

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Wow i just started reading some of these. We have rules with each other. I f my wife everrrrrrrrrrrr went and fucked anyone behind my back,like the one i read in here, and decided to tell me later,, Not only would our swinging be over, but so would our marriage, If playing together is not good enough, we just want play

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
Whenever we have MFM playtime, seeing her cumming and enjoying being fucked is THE main attraction. When the other guy is fucking her, I cuddle close from the side, kiss her, and play with her tits. Then, when we switch, he does the same. For us guys, it is interesting to see the different styles. He is hard, fast, and furious. I am slower, deeper, and like to vary how we move.

When she gets exhausted from the orgasms, we relax and lie on either side of her, lightly touching her all over. Then when she is rested, we start again.

But the main thing is to be close to her and enjoy everything.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
The first time I shared a woman I wasn't in love and it went very well. The first time I shared the woman I love, I was worried that it would be different. It wasn't. Guys are insecure for a variety of reasons and it's confining, seriously. I've been that way. Never again! People look at relationships as pie. There are only so many slices and any that someone else gets means less for you. NOT TRUE! The pie re-generates! Keep this in mind. Whom ever she fucks, they won't be as good as you. Trust me. Even if they're bigger, richer, more handsome, they're still unfamiliar and strange and uncomfortable. I look at it as a gift from me to her and an expression of my love. Oh yea, it's hot too. The best part has to be, hands down, is the lack of jealousy and insecurity. As always, Communication is key! I'm now comfortable with my wife doing other men and women when I'm at work. What works for me may not work for you. There was a time when I never would have considered what we do now. I'm growing. Moral of the story is..if you work it out together, you'll get through anything. Isn't that a marriage?

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We started out w/ it as a fantasy too. It didn't take long for us to make it a reality, but it was BOTH of us who wanted it. Like Lost said, patience.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 568   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked