Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 535   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been happily married for 37 years. Before we married, we shared sparing details of our sexual past. I'd had no previous partners, and my wife had 2 or 3. As she "confessed", I found that, rather than being disappointed or jealous, I was turned on by the thought of her doing it with one of her young boyfriends. That attitude has been with me throughout our marriage, and I articulated it to my wife rather early on, but never tried to force the issue or suggested that we act on it.

About 6 years ago, I suggested that it was time that she again experienced the thrill of feeling a "new" cock enter her for the first time. At that time, she was starting to feel 'old & ugly', and couldn't conceive how any man other than me would want to play with her. Of course, I knew better, but quickly dropped the issue when she said "Not at this time."

In the past 2 years, however, we've begun to really open up to each other about our fantasies, and one of the areas we explored has led directly to her joyously embracing the idea of fucking other men while I watch or watch & participate. And in a few short weeks, we've gone beyond that to being a full-swap couple.

I absolutely love watching her with another guy. They kiss, fondle, lick, suck and fuck with abandon. With us, there's no jealousy, no feeling bad about ourselves afterwards, no guilt. This isn't about about seeking a new relationship or possessiveness, it's about sharing fun and good feelings among friends. I love to see my wife having a good time and I know how much she loves her orgasms. The smile on her face and the laughter in her voice after a good fuck is what I live for.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Hi all, Well i also was worried about the jealousy bit and how I'd feel about actually seeing it being done,but decided you only live once and should go for it,so we arranged a 3sum with a guy and it went GREAT,yes i did feel a little jealous but the 'high' i got from watching my wife having so much fun with another cock counter-acted the feeling,now that was 2 years ago and we're still meeting with the same guy and are now about to introduce a 2nd 'regular' 3sum partner so that she can have some mmmf fun.I still feel a little jealous even now,lol.

Ashford England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Should have been here Friday night and you could have sat with me and watch as my best friend fucked my hot wife. It turns me on and gets me off just to watch. Two weeks ago the 3 of us went to Dallas for dinner, my wife and best friend rode in the back seat while I drove. For about an hour they soft played with eachother. While we had dinner, it was like the 2 of them were together and I was a tag along. The drive back was great! I watched in the mirror, as they sucked licked and fucked each other. I took the long way home as I enjoyed the show. Boy, did I get mine when we got home!

Red River NM
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I have wanted the same thing.... watch her get fucked it started good whit her giving him some great head. I was so exctied at watching this that i could not just watch, had to join but she was even more into it with the both uf us there.

Cypress TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
"working on wife to try it"

If you have to "work on your wife," then it's not going to happen. Just sayin.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
sarah fucking the husband while the other wife an i watched. "

Thats cool! I'm assuming the other wife wanted to be voyeur from your post.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
working on wife to try it! dieing to do sloppy seconds!

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Wild! Keep in mind it's only sex. And she loves you! And she'll love you more for it....lol

Ogdensburg NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Love to see that "satisfied look" on wifes face too. the last time was late at night in our driveway. After they both got out to "pee", I could see that he was "hung" huge. When she finally got in the house, she was loose and wet....."sloppy seconds are great too.

Otter Lake MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
i luv to watch her face while she takes a nice dick if se feels good i feel good thats real luv

Decatur MS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 535   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked