Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 66  Next »
401 to 410 of 651
User Details are only visible to members.
I love watching her - she picks a guy she wants -i set up the merting (we meet a a bar or rest) then we have a drink with him - she flirts alot then after half hour or so she gives the signal - yes or no - if its a yes - then we tell him at the table - its time to have some fun- we get a room - and on the way up i tell him to give her a kiss - this starts it all .... we open the door and she kisses him - i usually go for a few minutes and leave them alone and fill up the ice bucket - when i come back they are usually undressed and all over each other.

they start fucking and im rock hard watching an take a few pics - I love when she looks at me while another man is deep inside her and she winks at me - i at this point cant wait to fuck her myself ... she loves when a man cums all over her.... we then say thank you to the man and have our own incredible night together... cant wait until the next time....

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Playing mfm , after awhile of playing ,my favorite is her sucking me very hard as she cum's. other times if she sees me watching her and she is ready she will move her legs or feet for me to hold and feel the orgasm through her feet and legs.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
chix, isn't it wonderful to have a good friend you can share with. For all the men that are worried about seeing their wife or GF with another guy, just remember it's just sex and for her pleasure, believe me when she is done with him be ready for the ride of your life.

Florence OR
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Don't give up man, the first time for me was strange also, got a little upset but that feeling goes away. My wife wore me out after the other guy went home!! Find someone you trust and try again, we actually got a good friend help out. Now its the most fun ever, for the both of us.

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
were ready -- it was a little more complicated than that -- at the time it happened, we did not set out for me to watch -- things just got topsy turvy -- so she enjoyed herself for a while and then not so much. Remember though I did say I was having a real bad day. we may try again.

Later that night/morning we wound up in a threesome thaat cheered us both up.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Enigma, sorry to hear it turned out bad for you, but the question is, did your wife enjoy it. We have done this several times and each time gets better.

Florence OR
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I always thought this would be great to watch. But then it happend and I wanted to shoot myself. Once that bell is rung, it can't be unrung. I will admit that the night it happened was not a good night for me at all. I had some serious things occur in my life that week and we should have not been playing. But we did and over a month later I can't the images out of my head. And they are not good.

By the way, we have done other things with no problem. But just straight watching the wife, not good.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
It would be great if everyone found what they are looking for in the lifestyle. For some it just takes longer than others. :/

*still looking

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
the turn on, its all about the turn on.

wife gets so turned on watching me with another woman and i get turned on watching her with another man. can't wait until we find a steady couple to play with as much as we want.

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(113 posts)
there's nothing hotter than watching my wife get fucked by other men and sometimes it's all black guys she loves it and never gets enough. Me either wowwowwow

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 66  Next »
401 to 410 of 651
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.