Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 62  Next »
401 to 410 of 612
User Details are only visible to members.
I need someone to fuck my wife. It is mine and her biggest fantasy. Must Have huge cock. Any Takers?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have always thought about my wife fucking another man. It really turned me on, so I talked with her about it and she became excited about the idea. We had several mfmf's and it was great to watch her in action but it took away from it all because I was with the other woman. We decided on a three some and it was also great but even more of a turn on was letting her go out on a date with another man and coming home afterwards with the details. It was unbelieveable. I am turned on by it regardless which way she decides to play. I was jealous on her date because I could not be there but was extremely turned on when she returned. You need to decide whats best for you.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If u have any jealousy feelings don't do it i have done it for yrs and really enjoy it. However I have never been jealous at all nor had anythoughts of jealousy. Before i was married I partisipated with cpls some and had a bad experience when right in the middle of everything the husband had sec thoughts it turned into a bad scene for everyone .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Agree...it's totally hot seeing her enjoy herself with another man. Sometimes I join in, others not.... But it's hot seeing her give in to the sexual pleasure.... personally, our preference is dominant Black men...

Surfside Beach SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I loved seeing her take her first strange one. Second third and fourth also. So hot seeing n hearing her enjoying it. I felt a little strange but soon got over it and joined in. After hours n hours of playing n drained out WOW

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
ok my, theres nothing like her taking one man in each end, and all 3 Cumming it the same time, its become one of her favorites, her the second favorite, is her and girlfriend, and a guy all piled together, wow, bring on the lifestyle

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
I cherish the pics I took of my wife sucking off two guys at the same time. She looked so happy after she made the both cum on her face. Then she did me. Didn't get a picture of that, though. As for the question of, 'how do you deal with the jealousy?' You have to be temporarily insane, and get out of yourself for a little while. It's a very strange duality.

Sun Valley NV
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Sometimes I think it would be very hot to see my wife in an interracial situation. I would love to film that and take pictures.

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
My husband and I enjoy watching each other.

~ Jen

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
I really enjoy watching her get pleasured as it were. I get rock hard at the thought. I cant wait to see her at a party with several men at once. looking for a good gb party or participants in amarillo area. if you have ideas drop me a line.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(252 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 62  Next »
401 to 410 of 612
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.