Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 6222710401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Start   401 to 410 of 452   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I too enjoy watching my lovely wife get fucked well. I am average sized and truly enjoy seeing her with larger cocks, but most importantly is that the dude knows what he is doing and isn't done in a few seconds or minutes. As long as she is enjoying herself, I'm happy and usually a bit more aroused than normal (if that's possible).

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We are looking for the same thing as boygirl4u. Anyone out there? Contact us.

Hershey PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Yes it is. I love watching her get fucked. And the look she gives me when she's getting it good is hot. It's all about her pleasure.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife fuck. What else can I say.............

Ashland KY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I love watching her have a good time, and knowing how good she is makes me feel proud.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
such a turn on to see her after we meet a guy for our "screening" she gives me the look that ssys yes- she wants him - we then go to a hotel - i leave them be for a few minutes while they kiss and take each others clothes off- then then they move to the bed where me and the guy take turns w her - she loves every second of two guys licking, kissing and fucking her so good. -We cant wait for the next time.....

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Can anyone offer suggestions where we can find guys that are interested in getting with married couples to play with her as he watches/films or possibly participates(by her request) We seek quality over quantity. The guy should meet her requirements which are someone that classy and clean, respectful in public but dominate in bed. Her preference is toward black men, but more importantly they should be THICKLY hung and know how to actually use it.... Should have as much going on upstairs in their head as they do downstairs with the other head. We enjoy attending M&G's house parties and other other lifestyle friendly clubs. Suggestions...... Offers?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Darn dzzy you just love those virgins....lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
WELCOME to the forums SWF, bam another virgin.

great first post too ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My B/F loves to see me take a big cock. Last night he took video of me taking a 8.5 in cock and loved the whole meeting. We are now looking for 3 males to fuck me as he videos and stays in control.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Start   401 to 410 of 452   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked