Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 6222710401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes it is. I love watching her get fucked. And the look she gives me when she's getting it good is hot. It's all about her pleasure.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(64 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife fuck. What else can I say.............

Ashland KY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I love watching her have a good time, and knowing how good she is makes me feel proud.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(64 posts)
such a turn on to see her after we meet a guy for our "screening" she gives me the look that ssys yes- she wants him - we then go to a hotel - i leave them be for a few minutes while they kiss and take each others clothes off- then then they move to the bed where me and the guy take turns w her - she loves every second of two guys licking, kissing and fucking her so good. -We cant wait for the next time.....

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Can anyone offer suggestions where we can find guys that are interested in getting with married couples to play with her as he watches/films or possibly participates(by her request) We seek quality over quantity. The guy should meet her requirements which are someone that classy and clean, respectful in public but dominate in bed. Her preference is toward black men, but more importantly they should be THICKLY hung and know how to actually use it.... Should have as much going on upstairs in their head as they do downstairs with the other head. We enjoy attending M&G's house parties and other other lifestyle friendly clubs. Suggestions...... Offers?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Darn dzzy you just love those virgins....lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
WELCOME to the forums SWF, bam another virgin.

great first post too ;-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My B/F loves to see me take a big cock. Last night he took video of me taking a 8.5 in cock and loved the whole meeting. We are now looking for 3 males to fuck me as he videos and stays in control.

Miami FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
The first question I would have to ask is What does she think about being fucked by a guy with a really big cock? We done this ourselves on many occasions. Jealousy has never been an issue since we are very secure and committed in our relationship. I fully know there are guys out there better equipped then I and I'm above average. I also know full well that she enjoys getting good and stretched out now and then. But what matters most is I know that she loves and wants ME for so much more that the size of my tool and that what we have together runs way deeper than sex. True love doesn't ever die it just grows stronger with time and shared experiences.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I am 25 yrs older than my wife, she was a virgin when I married her, & I was younger & very horny. We fucked a lot almost every night for the first 5 yrs. Often we fucked 3 times a day, sex was a new experience for my young virgin wife & she loved it. Then we start to have sex about 2 to 3 times a week for the next 3 yrs, & that's when I told my wife I need help to satisfy her as I know she can have multiple orgasms & I'm not giving her the opportunity to do so, another hard cock to take over would send her pleasure to the next level. But she was afraid that I would get jealous & use it against her. But I was really excited to see her get fucked real good & have multiple orgasms as it really turns me on when she is moaning with pleasure & her pussy juice is oozing out of her hott wett pussy. I tried for several yrs to talk her into it, everytime we have to use the dildos to satisfy her I asked her wouldn't it be better if that was a real cock? Finally after 8 yrs. of marriage she consent as she was not getting enough sex from me as I'm getting older & the 25 yrs made a difference. Well, we were lucky to find a man that's 35 yrs old 10 yrs. younger than my wife & with a 8"+ hard cock. My wife loved the hard cock so much that night she fucked her all night from 9:00pm to 3:00am she fucked him 5 times. I fucked her twice before I got too tired & fell asleep. My wife told me the whole story the next day & my cock got so hard & I fucked her with a lust & passion that I have not had for a long time. We have been doing this for 10 yrs now & I always love to see my wife get fucked & have multiple orgasms, she can cummm over 20 times in a couple of hr. of tag-team fucking, I jump in for 10 mins while John fucks her for 45 mins, & each time we play it for 2 to 3 hrs. Till her legs are weak & she can't walk to the bathroom to pee & sperm & pussy juice drips down her thighs. This has renewed our sex life at at fifty-three my wife enjoys sex just as much as when she was in her thirties if not more, & I get my sex pleasure off her. Go for it!!! You both will love it!! If you love your wife, you will love to see her getting satisfied, remember the pussy is like the mouth it helps to feed her pleasure & satisfaction, It is far from the heart where love lives & faithfulness abides. They are like apples & oranges, it's not the same. If you love her enjoy with her, be a real man & be gracious towards your wife, she will love you more for it & feel very fortunate to have such an understanding husband.

Lakewood WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked